메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Sac Louis Vuitton Montreal Quebec Yellow Pages

ShaunaDove5113840 2022.03.26 07:26 조회 수 : 2

1499882458_bfab694ad1.jpgWhen the month of March arrived again, I came across myself humming and singing the songs of Ireland in europe. My stepmother had shared her love of Irish folk songs by playing them often and loudly on your stereo. I can always remember fondly the words of "I'll Help you get Home Kathleen" or "When Irish Eyes are Smiling". And how could I ever forget those "endearing young charms", the "cockles and mussels" and "the rose of Tralee"? It all makes me feel so "alive-alive-oh"..
When the month of March arrived again, I came across myself humming and singing the songs of Ireland in europe. My stepmother had shared her love of Irish folk songs by playing them often and loudly on your stereo. I can always remember fondly the words of "I'll Help you get Home Kathleen" or "When Irish Eyes are Smiling". And how could I ever forget those "endearing young charms", the "cockles and mussels" and "the rose of Tralee"? It all makes me feel so "alive-alive-oh"..
When the month of March arrived again, I came across myself humming and singing the songs of Ireland in europe. My stepmother had shared her love of Irish folk songs by playing them often and loudly on your stereo. I can always remember fondly the words of "I'll Help you get Home Kathleen" or "When Irish Eyes are Smiling". And how could I ever forget those "endearing young charms", the "cockles and mussels" and "the rose of Tralee"? It all makes me feel so "alive-alive-oh"..
위로