메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Acheter Chaussure Christian Louboutin

EmilieCushman499515 2022.11.16 11:08 조회 수 : 0

I decided a few months ago that the best new club accessory would be a purse even more convenient than my trustee Coach wristlet, which was looking a tad run down because of my endless partying. So I set out to find an old school Chanel purse, one with a chain long enough to hang around the body. That would free my hands for throwing them in the air while dancing and more importantly holding multiple drinks. I figured, if I'm going to wear what I refer to as my grandma's purse, well then damn it-it better be Chanel.
I decided a few months ago that the best new club accessory would be a purse even more convenient than my trustee Coach wristlet, which was looking a tad run down because of my endless partying. So I set out to find an old school Chanel purse, one with a chain long enough to hang around the body. That would free my hands for throwing them in the air while dancing and more importantly holding multiple drinks. I figured, if I'm going to wear what I refer to as my grandma's purse, well then damn it-it better be Chanel.
위로