메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Coco Lodge Has Revealed Some Of The Secret Moments From Her Time In The

ChuThiel6382363 2022.08.02 03:54 조회 수 : 0

Coco Lodge has revealed some of the secret moments from her time in the Love Island villa which were never aired on screen.

The former contestant, 27 entered the villa as one of the Casa Amor bombshells earlier this month and got very close with Andrew Le Page before he dumped her and reunited with Tasha Ghouri back in the main villa.

But Coco revealed that not every intimate moment was shown, as Islander Summer Botwe's topless massage from Dami Hope did not hit screens.

Dishing the dirt: first aid gold coast Coco Lodge has revealed some of the secret moments from her time in the Love Island villa which were never aired on screen

She also hinted she had an unseen tiff with fellow Casa Amor girl Jasmine Nichol, and said a divide between the original cast and new bombshells was made worse by producers.

It comes after she insisted Luca Bish is actually 'lovely' after he stood up for despite fan accusations of 'bullying'.

She told : 'I think there were a few scenes with some of us, like Summer had a massage from Dami and she was topless, that wasn't aired.'

She went on to recall the moment she and Jasmine fell out after Coco kissed Andrew.

Scandalous: The former contestant, 27, entered the villa as one of the Casa Amor bombshells earlier this month, before sharing an intimate moment with Andrew Le Page

Coco said: 'She liked Andrew, they'd had like two conversations and she liked him and she got annoyed at me for kissing him.'

The reality star went on to say she found entering the main villa after Casa Amor difficult as there was a divide between the original cast and new bombshells, with Coco claiming it was made worse by producers.

She said the new female bombshells were made to have separate chats in the morning away from the original girls, which she said created a 'massive divide', adding: 'It just wasn't nice in there for us at the start.'

Meanwhile, she insisted Luca Bish is not the person he appears to be on screen, insisting he is 'lovely' and that he stood up for her while the rest of the cast were laughing at her during a recoupling.

Speaking out: Coco said another cosy moment with Andrew was not shown, while fellow Islander Summer Botwe's (pictured) topless massage from Dami Hope did not hit screens

Luca was accused of 'bullying' by some fans, but Coco insists this is not representative of what actually happened in the villa.

Coco said she was stood along during a recoupling prompting former Islander Deji Adeniyi to be forced to choose her as a partner, with the rest of the contestants laughing at her as it happened.

However, she said Luca called the others out on their behaviour, adding: first aid gold coast 'He really stood up for me, he's so lovely, so for me the way they're editing him at the moment is quite bad.'

MailOnline has contacted Love Island for comment. 

Tense: She went on to recall the moment she and Jasmine Nicol (pictured) fell out after Coco kissed Andrew, with Coco saying Jasmine had set eyes on Andrew in Casa Amor

The ITV2 dating show has been the subject of more than 5,000 complaints to broadcasting watchdog Ofcom in the past two weeks, relating to alleged 'misogynistic behaviour' and 'bullying' by some of the male contestants.

Managing director of ITV Studios Kevin Lygo said the broadcaster will 'sit down and review' Love Island when the series ends next week.  

He said: 'When the series comes to an end on Monday, we will always sit down and review what we think about it, what the reaction has been, first aid gold coast how well it has done.

'And we have to say this year, remember, it is the best one we have had in many years and I think everyone is thoroughly enjoying it.'  

Character: Meanwhile, Coco insisted Luca Bish is not the person he appears to be on screen, insisting he is 'lovely' after he was accused by fans of 'bullying'

During a media briefing for ITV's interim financial results, Mr Lygo was asked about the volume of complaints and whether there would be an editorial review.

He said: 'We continually assess a programme as it is going on because it is one of these odd every night live sort of shows.  

'But when the series comes to an end on Monday, we will always sit down and review what we think about it, what the reaction has been, how well it has done.

'And we have to say this year, remember, it is the best one we have had in many years and I think everyone is thoroughly enjoying it.  

'To get five million people to watch a show every night at 9 o'clock is extraordinary in the modern era, so something is being done right.

Honest: Coco said: 'He really stood up for me, he's so lovely, so for me the way they're editing him at the moment is quite bad' (Luca pictured with Gemma Owen on Love Island)

위로