메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Self-white, a second generation of immigrants: I didn't want to play NFL at first.
The new player is coming. American football is a typical gourmet movement, and people involved are basically Americans. However, in the peak of NFL, there are still some foreign / second-generation immigrant players, they are not like the American native players inactivate in the rich football atmosphere. They are all incorporated into the football during the growth process or early or later. Today, let's take a look at the article No. 68 of the New York Jet Breeno Giacomini, telling a Brazilian immigrants how to grow from the children of the football to a professional football player.

Life cycle

sale-written-in-lights.jpg?width=746&forAt the 6th grade, my life changed forever.

At that time, my father did a maintenance worker at Marriott Hotel, and a new England Patriot team held a dinner there. He knows that there will be wealthy meals, so he decided to go to work together in the next day I have to go to school. I had a very popular patriot player jacket in the 1990s. Dad said to me: "You can bring you a jacket to give you a name, he is a high child, you are also a high child, and you also like to fight four points." (Dear jet fans: I The time was only 6 grades, and I lived in Malden on the side of Boston, so of course I once a patriot fan, this is not my fault! Now? I hate them, just like you!)

We later found that it was a dress dinner, but thought that it couldn't go in to sign, but Bledsoe didn't care about this, gave me a name.

My dad may not know & mdash; & mdash; that thing has changed my life. Really, I saw usually I can only see the quarter of the stars I saw on TV, and I also give me a name. Since then, he immediately became a model of my actions, and then I have been wearing the jacket until I still do it again.

This is a very common thing to many American children, but there is a difference is that I am a first generation of Americans (or say a second generation immigrant).

My parents are immigrants from Waraharis, which is a city in Brazine. My father grew up in a farm, and my mother made a cashier in the food market of his father. Just like many Brazilians, they were forced to grow rapidly, only knew that they didn't have high school, and they worked only for life every day.

Later, they came to the United States at the age of 20, and Grandpa had arrived in Boston and suggested that they went there to live. And my parents don't know anything about Boston, or even speak English. They only have each other (and me, the mother is pregnant with me). However, they started new life here with high-risk high-rewards. My father's first job is to wash the plate, and after two days here, my mother started to clean the room for others.

During my growth, my parents attach great importance to letting me understand and inherit our traditions and my sister. We will go back to Minagiras in the summer, but parents cannot leave the United States because they are legal to enter the United States, but they stay here more than the deadline. Once returned to Brazil, they can't come back. . So friends met in the church took us back to Brazil. For my parents, let me try to try to make the traditional growth of the Brazilians, which makes us understand their origins and ideas.

Until greater, I realized what kind of impact on my worldview of "Second Generation Immigration". Before the second grade, I have lived in a bilingual environment, and when I transferred to a full English school, I realized how different meetings, growing in English and Portuguese, while growing with most children.

As a young generation, I have ahead of my parents with my sister. And as they were young to grow rapidly in Brazil when they were young, we were also affected by this situation. Every time we go out, your sister and I always act as my parents' translation, and their English is not good. The family is coming to pick up, we have used our primary school students, but we have been using English and others. This also allows us to get into contact with real life, such as: Why is this bill? Why have you called us?

There is a while, my parents are basically buried every day. In order to support us, they work hard, they are always working hard. The attitude towards life has influenced the important factors that I have grown and I have grown up.

In Brazilian tradition, you work more and more, relax after work. So our culture also includes the frequent truncation gatherings between friends and celebrates life together. At that time, my American friends had a birthday, usually in Chuck E. Cheese (a chain family restaurant and entertainment center, like a play center, Pizza Hut), this place opened a 2-hour party. The Brazilian birthday party is different, it is like a carnival, from morning to night, there will be BBQ, everywhere is music. People who participated in the party love to hug each other and dance together. As my age is, it can also experience these differences.

After entering high school, I began to become more and more integrated into American culture, and I also feel that it is a little bit and the Brazilian disconnection relationship. English becomes my main language, I started to say rare to Portuguese, and I rarely listened to the Portuguese. My mother wants to get more opportunities here, and she also begins more in English. Later, we started to celebrate the Thanksgiving and other US festivals, hugging their American life never thought.

In addition, sports have begun to occupy my life.

I started to fight in high school, I was first played in the second grade, I was replaced with near-end and outside, or standing against the defensive end. Since then I like the fierce movement of the football. At the four-guard position, you rarely be hit because the team uses options to attack. But as a violent impact made when defending the end, it began to make me fascinated; & hellip; I love this sport. When standing on the ground, I know that I will hit someone to hit the horse, and then they can do it just whistle, then I can then come back again? You didn't lie to me?

This is simply prepared for me!

But my father opposed me that I was seriously involved in high school. At the 8th grade, my parents were divorced, so he got along with us, and those coaches took me with my sister (she was playing basketball) him. And his vice, the old brain, will always pay attention to work. He took us to the construction site on the weekend to see him to work, this is actually nothing bad, but I prefer to spend the weekend on the court.

Dad didn't understand the US sports culture. Although the football may be able to make me have a chance to go to college, let me stay away from the bad biars on the street, but he doesn't understand football, it is so simple. Like all people from Brazil, he only understands football, and there is volleyball, because my mother has already played, even basketball him know. But rugby, it is too strange to him from sports itself or culturally. On the one hand, rugby causes the opportunity we meet, and on the other hand, I will make me more and more far from Brazil, so he hates football.

Until I surprised, I got a scholarship of the University of Louisville, and my father began to really knew that rugby was a good thing to me. When I told my parents, I didn't understand what "Scholarship" is "Scholarship". After I came to work, he became very excited. "My son wants to go to college!", This is more important to him. As long as I can continue to receive education, he and my mother have no opinion on football. And later, they also started to love the football. When I arrived in the big four, I was invited to play Hula Bowl (college students in Hawaii), my dad came to Hawaii, then he wanted to convince my full investment. I didn't play professional football ideas at the time, but they have always tried my best to try.

And when I received an invitation letter that participated in the draft, my mother was excited.

I said, "This is just a trial".

However, they knew what the draft trial camp, they have begun to understand this movement.

However, they still spent a period of time to get used to playing career rugby. They support me very support, but also the Governor promotes me to save money. My rookie season came to Green Bay to have seen a game, but I didn't get among the game. Then I became the first in Seattle Haiying. I saw that every game was present, they really understood that all this has become true. Now they are my biggest fans, my father doesn't even have any rugby, but he can see that every gear is playing so good or bad, I have my own fullness every time. The accurate performance assessment is reported.

Just after I stayed away from Brazil, the football finally took me back to Brazil.

In 2011, I and Cleveland Brown Cloud Gary Barnidge (I am in Louisville's old roommate), we have founded the Fund called American Football Without Borders (American Football), we used this fund to create a fund called American Football Without Borders. International football training camp is held. AFWB is derived from our common love for rugby, but this is obviously not all. One of the many objects of the fund is to find children who can get full scholarships & mdash; & mdash; whether it is D1, D1-AA or D2 school scholarship (translation: US University NCAA football packet level, this 3 The level is relatively high). We pay attention to those families, they are not good, I hope to fill their time with rugby, so as they are doing bad things. Since 2013, we have worked in China, Turkey and Brazil, and I have also wanted to go to Egypt, but the political situation on the recent relationship made us abandoned. All of these training camps have given our different experiences.

But the most memorable AFWB experience for me is naturally the activities of 2014 in Rio de Janeiro. About 500 teenagers across all over Brazil, it is too hard. They quickly absorb everything to learn this movement. They like to study those rules & mdash; & mdash; why do you want to discard kicked, how can you reasonably collide each other. What is even more surprised is that my relatives actually like football. At that time, I just won the super bowl with the sea eagle. They actually got all the games, and then they all wore the nail eagle to see me. The family members who have not seen these 7, 8 have been discovered that they have begun to pay attention where to find cheap jerseys football, and we talked a lot of rugby rapidly rising boom in Brazil.

This event made me re-found myself, the blood of Brazil in my body. I am spreading the football here makes me feel a complete reincarnation. I have accepted the interview with many media here, most of which is about my Braziline. And I and the students who participated in the event discussed their favorite food and music with Portuguese, let me feel as if I am talking with a lot of young yourself & mdash; & mdash; so many small children, thin Brazilian boy thinks I have been the same running in and out. I didn't grow in a three-generation or even four generations of families who were watching rugby, just like those traditional American families. Football has been so strange to me and his family. In addition to my height and sports talent, the difference between my children is just that the mother leaves Brazil when they are in the United States.

So as long as you can bring positive energy for a child, I will pay for it. And is it more helpful or from children who have the same blood with your family?

With the growth of age, I found the more I want to re-explore my root. The language is the biggest one, and it doesn't use English to change the expression of Portuguese. I want to pass this to my daughter. She is now 7 years old, I know some portuguese, but it is not as much as I am in this age. Now, even Brazil music sounds very different. I have always liked Brazil music, but the more listening, listening to the song, I can constantly touch with Portuguese, after all, I have rarely use parents. Talk.

In the end, my parents are still a very pure Brazilians, I advised my mother not to continue working, but she ignored this set. Now also do the job in the room. My father is still working in the Marriott Hotel and does not want to retire. We are happy, and Dad is always talking. When they walk in Malden's street, everyone knows that they are I can enter the nfl jerseys's hero.

I have created me now, and their efforts have ended.
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
15 7 Myths About Cheap Nfl Jersey Com ManualFarnell650 2021.11.19 7
» How Do You Outline Wholesale Jerseys? As A Result Of This Definition Is Fairly Arduous To Beat. LeannaVko661621 2021.10.26 6
13 7 Tips For Free Jerseys Cheap Success Selma57M5756155761 2021.10.24 5
12 3 Amazing Tricks To Get The Most Out Of Your Wholesale Nfl Jerseys From China Nellie84622507444210 2021.10.23 4
11 Nfl Jerseys [A Edition Column] Saints Or Post-match Play Back: Bliss Tears Off Of His Mask GloryWoodriff1034488 2021.10.14 5
10 Chinese Jerseys Paypal Joe Flacco: We Can Hit Forty VidaF65184305110169 2021.10.14 4
9 China Jersey Shop Cheap Jerseys China 15 Minutes A Day To Grow Your Business CarmeloU4317257 2021.10.13 4
8 Cheap Jersey Antonio Brown Apologizes For His Sideline Loss In IslaBrunner31624 2021.10.12 8
7 Football Jerseys Cheap [A Variation Column] New Orleans Saints Versus Post-match Play Back: Bliss Tears Off His Mask CassiePzl28098853960 2021.10.12 4
6 Sell Nfl Jerseys Tony Romozan Seahawks Defends Omnipotent TammyFryar72771218721 2021.10.11 3
5 Sports Jerseys Cheap Vikings Coach Robert Zimmer Criticizes The Team's Passing Security ReaganReitz4307 2021.10.11 1
4 Free Nfl Online [Game Preview] Week 9 Sunday Night Tournament: Wu Crow As Opposed To. Patriots JuliusBrazier5030738 2021.10.10 1
3 Cheap Nike Jerseys Nfl Browns Quarterback Fought, Gordons First Show Scored A 100 Yards SherylTxq7103180 2021.10.01 26
2 Football Jerseys Cheap The Cowboys' Offensive Line Received The Gift Very Soft RalfLowry8415221 2021.09.27 2
1 Cheap Nfl Jerseys Fast Shipping Manning Surpasses Unitas In 47 Consecutive Passes For Touchdown Document PJOShaunte4690378 2021.09.23 3
위로