메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Examination of the samples determined that the highly siderophile elements present in the diogenite meteorites were present during formation of the rocks, which could only occur if late addition or 'accretion' of these elements after core formation had taken plac

Usually times, lists are developed according to the popularity of a device, the brand name, and overall quality. And occasionally a reviewer may possibly mention a pair that's ideal "except for the fact that they make your ears sweat." Nonetheless, in owning yours for three years, you've not released 1 drop of swea

Apple, the Beatles' company, took note, so for the upcoming mono LPs, the engineers went back to the analog master tapes. And the sound, as I heard it at a press event in NYC, was spectacular. The 2012 stereo LPs were fairly noisy pressings, but the monos were eerily quiet. Paul McCartney's vocal on "Yesterday" was more fully present and realistic than I've ever heard it before. The 180-gram LPs will be available starting September 8, individually and in a 14-LP limited-edition box set with a gorgeous hardcover book. I'm hoping to get a few review samples in September so I can comment on the sound in greater depth.

So check source right after source, producing your study comprehensive. Also, appear at what other people say concerning the particular pairs that appeal to you. A lot of people give honest critiques as a approach to warn others and help them stay away from wasting their funds, so take their guidance seriously that is unless the reviewer appears to be a "brand basher." Lastly, check those that so far appear to be the best stereo headphones against your Stereophile evaluations and recommendations to see which ones seem to match in good qualit

I never thought of Sony as a significant force in high-end vivaldi audio, but Home Theater Magazine covered the company's new SS-AR2 speaker (about $20,000/pair) that supplements the larger SS-AR1 speaker ($27,000) introduced last year.

Of course, distortion means different things to different people, but this is the definition I'm working with: Distortion is a change, twist, or exaggeration that makes something appear different from the way it really is.

When I ran into Stereophile magazine writer Art Dudley at a mono listening party at the In Living Stereo NYC store, he said, "It really comes down to body and impact. I appreciate stereo imaging -- it can be highly entertaining with the right sort of music -- but the 'phasey' quality of stereo can be a distraction." It's not just old mono LPs; he felt the same way about mono CDs. The more concentrated sound focuses the listener's attention.

Theoretically, when a planet or large body differentiates enough to form a core, certain elements including osmium, iridium, ruthenium, platinum, palladium, and rhenium - known as highly siderophile elements - are segregated into the cor

They were able to confirm that these samples came from no fewer than two parent bodies and that the crystallization of their minerals occurred about 4.6 billion years ago, only two million years after condensation of the oldest solids in the Solar Syste

More and more audiophiles and music lovers are rediscovering the value of mono recordings. Stereo's bigger and more spacious image are perfectly fine. But mono's more concentrated sound seems to connect with some listeners in a very different way.

'Hola como estas? / I love hop music / humus is delicious! / Mazel tov! / I loved Pokemon growing up,' he tells Mexican, Black, Middle Eastern, Jewish and Asian Supermen respectively, before even telling the waitress: 'Appreciate your services there, ey?'

The Arcam rPAC is a portable USB powered digital-to-analog converter and headphone amplifier, but it can also be played over a hi-fi system. "USB powered" means there are no batteries or "wall warts," it's powered by your computer's USB port. The entire component is enclosed in a small precision-cast aluminum case.

In Racist Superman, several stereoptype-adhering Men of Steel run into each other at a cafe, including Black Superman, vivaldi audio Asian Superman, Jewish Superman, Middle Eastern Superman, French Superman and Mancuso's own Mexican Superman AKA SuperJuan.

I asked some true believers about mono's continuing appeal, and they all said mono recordings had "solidity," and pulled them into the music more than stereo. One guy pointed out that if the artists focused on the mono mix when they made the recording, then that has to be the best way to hear it. He recently heard an early Rolling Stones record in mono, and felt the mono version made them sound more like a band. The stereo mix separated the instruments too much.

Once you've done all of the study you'll be able to and have narrowed down your search to a few that you simply really think you are interested in, it is time to obtain available and discover those perfect headphone

So the mono-holics and hipsters aren't crazy. But I prefer stereo. With some mono recordings, the sound feels like it's missing something. I tried listening with one of my ears blocked with my Sensaphonic plugs, but my "mono ear" trials fell flat. One-ear mono sound was unpleasantly lopsided, so I yanked the plug out and returned to two-eared mono auditioning.
위로