메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Awesome Workout Pants For Running!

CelesteRasheed3066 2022.02.10 21:12 조회 수 : 1

It's a bit long for me, but it fits pretty well. I've saw some reviews there that what they received have damage on them & the 3 stripes peeling off (looks like they got a fake), and it got me thinking that if I order this, I might get the same as those other reviews. But No. I guess it's luck. It's just my 1st time ordering here on website, then shipping it to the Philippines. The product looks amazing, though I kinda feel it's going to get damaged easily. Gonna use this for the New Year
I ordered these because I wanted some active pants to wear leisurely and to ride a bike in and not worry about the pants getting caught in the sprocket or chain. These will do the trick. I own a pair of regular authentic soccer uniforms polyester style pants that are super baggy around the legs and rather long (I’m 5’9" 175-180 athletic build) and they are a size medium as I have a 30 to 32 inch waist, or at least that’s my waist size depending on the pants. With this size chart and looking at the website I should fit fine in a small. I ordered them and they fit fine around the waist with a little bit of room (the mediums i own already will sag if I don’t tie them and put pretty much anything in my pockets) stretch wise, fit fine around the thighs, but they are very tight around the calves. Personally I don’t mind so much with an athletic pant, but maybe this style in medium may work better next time? Could be between sizes too. On top of that I love the thin mesh material and feel like this will be a staple this summer (or next given the way this year is going)
>I got a few flavors in these because they are so comfortable. These are my go-tos and im not gonna lie they gonna make you never wear jeans again lol oh yea also my favorite feature is the pocket zipper and the bottom zippers of the pant legs I always leave it unzipped enough to go over my shoe I think its stylish and comfortable.
위로