메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Great Shirts That Clean And Dry Easily.

KristopherWhitelegge 2022.02.12 09:45 조회 수 : 1

I'll be honest, I woke up and found that after 10 months of quarantine, a number of my go-to lounging/light work shirts were a little more snug than I'd prefer.
I needed to build up a nice stock of lightweight workout shirts, but didn't want to spend $27 per NFL shirt and took a gamble on these.
First off, yes, the material is pretty thin. You can pull it over your head and still see through pretty well. It is also pretty soft, has a nice, flattering design, and plain nhl jersey has similar stretch/feel to some other lightweight moisture-wicking shirts. So it's a bit of a tradeoff, but if you get over the psychological hurdle of "shirt thin, shirt cheap" then you'll probably enjoy this set. Who needs a heavier workout shirt when you're cleaning the car or jogging, anyway.

These are definitely the kind of shirts you beat up by tossing them in a gym bag or wearing them when washing a car. But that's kind of what I was looking for anyway!
These shirts are awesome. They fit about as I expected. What I didn't expect was how lightweight they are...and how they resist stains and spillage. I live on the road full-time these days and do my laundry in a bucket with a plunger (Hey, it works!). These shirts can easily go days without laundering, and when I do wash them, they clean easily and dry super fast. I plan on ordering more.
위로