메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Ireland Baldwin has sent her 'support' to the loved ones of the female cinematographer her father Alec Baldwin accidentally shot in a tragic gun mishap on set. 

839857658?mw=1920u0026mh=1080u0026q=70

Alec, 63, accidentally killed Halyna Hutchins, 42, and wounded director Joel Souza, 48, with a prop gun Thursday on the set of his new film Rust in New Mexico.

His 25-year-old eldest daughter wrote on her Instagram this Friday: 'My love and support go to Halnya Hutchins' family and friends [sic].

Sending healing thoughts to Joel Souza. And wishing I could hug my dad extra tight today.' 

Loving daughter: Ireland Baldwin sent her 'support' to the loved ones of the female cinematographer her father Alec Baldwin shot by mistake on Thursday

Her statement: His 25-year-old eldest daughter wrote on her Insta Stories this Friday: 'My love and support go to Halnya Hutchins' family and friends [sic]'

Ireland is Alec's daughter by his first wife Kim Basinger, with whom he fought an acrimonious custody battle after their split. 

Alec's brother Stephen Baldwin posted his own public response to Thursday's tragedy on his Instagram page just hours after it occurred.

'Asking for your prayers tonight friends not much can be said other than please pray for all involved in the wake of this tragic accident thank you,' wrote Stephen, 55, a devout Christian, on his Instagram page Thursday night.

'All involved': Stephen Baldwin requested 'prayers tonight' on Instagram Thursday in the aftermath of his brother Alec's 'tragic accident'; the pair are pictured at the 2008 Tony Awards

In his caption he cited Psalm 91 which reads in part: 'I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.' He has also added the citation in front of his name on his Twitter page. 

The Psalm promises that those who place their faith in God 'shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day,' adding: 'A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.' 

Alec allegedly repeatedly asked 'why was I handed a hot gun?' after the horrifying incident this Thursday.  

위로