메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Gordon Ramsay Arrives In Miami In Time For Brooklyn Beckham's Wedding

KristoferMunger056 2022.09.30 00:59 조회 수 : 0

Gordon Ramsay posed for photos with his wife Tana and their children at Miami International Airport on Thursday, after he caught up with Brooklyn Beckham's Saturday wedding to Nicola Peltz.

The TV chef, 55, kept it casual in a navy T-shirt and jeans, while his partner, 47, wore a grey top with a white square print.

Eldest son Jack, 22, and daughter Holly, 22, were notably absent, along with Meghan, 23, Tilly, 20, and Oscar, 3.

The Hell's Kitchen star carried a luxurious grey Louis Vuitton handbag, while a security guard dragged no fewer than nine suitcases through the terminal.

Ahead of their highly anticipated wedding, David and Victoria have been spotted in town with their children Harper (10) and Romeo (19) aboard the £5million superyacht 7, including Victoria's niece Libya The rest of the family, including Stacey, drove around town with them.

The former Manchester United player named his boat after his iconic shirt number, which he wore for six years while playing for United, while also wearing the number 7 in England's international games.

Seven also has special meaning to David and Victoria, as it is also their daughter Harper's middle name.

The ship accommodates up to 10 guests in five cabins, and has a crew of four on board ready to cater to the every whim of this famous family.

Elsewhere on Thursday, Brooklyn appeared to be feeling the pressure of wedding planning as he looked tired two days before marrying Nicola.

David and Victoria Beckham's eldest son, 23, looked disheveled as he rode a golf cart with friends in Palm Beach, Florida, on Thursday.

He looked slightly sunburned when he arrived at the Peltz family mansion, shirtless for a pre-wedding outing in green shorts and white sneakers.

The event truck was spotted at Nicola's £76million family home in Florida earlier in the day as preparations continued for her wedding to Brooklyn.

Huge trucks from Thierry Isambert Culinary and Event Design, furniture rental firm Nuage Designs and Meyer's Turf & Landscape Nursery pulled into the Palm Beach property.

A golf cart was also seen outside Peltz's gate, while an excavator and workers were seen at the property as preparations continued for Brooklyn and Nikola's lavish £3m ceremony.

White tents were also set up on the shoreline of the Peltz mansion Thursday, dwarfing the property next to the massive structure.

The wedding, scheduled for Saturday at the Peltz home by the sea, is expected to be attended by celebrity chef Gordon, actress Eva Longoria and former footballer Phil Neville.

Victoria's Spice Girls bandmate Melanie Brown - Mel B - has confirmed she will be attending the ceremony, which friends describe as "Miami society meets British celebrity".

Brooklyn's godfather Sir Elton John will be absent due to the postponement of the Yellow Brick Road trip, but the aspiring chef's other godfather, Dave Gardner, will be in attendance.

There have also been reports that US soccer legend Tom Brady will be in attendance with his supermodel wife Gisele Bundchen, but there are reports that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex may be in attendance. Speculation has been dismissed.

Brooklyn's younger brothers Romeo and Cruz will be the best man, while Harper will be the bridesmaid.

Nicola's grandmother will be her bridesmaid.

Ahead of their lavish wedding this weekend, the couple admitted they both had last-minute nervousness - but were terrified of all parts of the celebrity gathering ceremony.

After writing what she thought Brooklyn feared the most about the first dance, Nicola told her, "I'm good at dancing and I'm not worried," when he revealed his response in his wedding address.

"I was terrified of the first dance, I couldn't dance," Nicola confessed, but Brooklyn pulled a face and insisted, "I'm going to kill it."

When asked what they were most looking forward to at their wedding, the in-love couple matched their answers, sweetly replying: "Marry you," with both agreeing that the "sensitive" Brooklyn is most likely to be on the big day day cry.

Brooklyn's dad David had no official role at the wedding, but friends said his task was to make sure all of Beckham's men looked their best.

Brooklyn is said to have signed a prenuptial agreement with his future heiress, Nicola. The Brooklyn parents' £380m fortune dwarfs the estimated £1.3bn fortune of Miss Peltz's financier father Nelson.

As the wedding preparations progressed, Nicola hired Leslie Fremar, a stylist who has worked with Hollywood stars Demi Moore and Charlize Theron, to help her choose the dress.

The couple headed to Valentino's Rome headquarters, where Nicola confirmed her dress was designed by the fashion house's Pierpaolo Piccioli.

A source said: "Nicola has complete trust in Leslie, and while her clothes are made by Valentino, Leslie is the one who reaches out to her on how to wear accessories and how to style her hair and makeup."

Brooklyn and Miss Peltz met in 2017 and started dating two years later. When Brooklyn announced her engagement on Instagram in July 2020, she wrote: "Two weeks ago I proposed to my soulmate and she said yes. I am the happiest person in the world."

His fiancée wrote: "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life by your side. Your love is the most precious gift."
위로