메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Zoë Kravitz Reveals Taking Screen Test With Robert Pattinson

StaciaBrowning137405 2022.03.04 10:25 조회 수 : 2

Zoë Kravitz revealed that Robert Pattinson wore only the upper half of a Batman costume along with sweatpants when she screen tested with him for The Batman.

The 33-year-old actress during an appearance Wednesday on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon said she knew Robert, 35, but hadn't seen him for a while, so initially she thought it was going to be weird.

Zoë said that Robert was so good though that she wasn't thinking, 'Oh that's Rob dressed as Batman, that's weird.

He was so wonderful that I totally forgot it was him.'

Superhero movie: Zoë Kravitz revealed that Robert Pattinson wore only the upper half of a Batman costume along with sweatpants when she screen tested with him for The Batman.

Jimmy asked Zoë, zagonka who wore a black cropped turtleneck and black pants for her interview, if she knew Rob before auditioning for The Batman.

'I knew Rob,' said Zoë.

'But I had never worked with him and I'm a huge fan of his work. I had to camera test with him and that was kind of funny...just to camera test with someone you know dressed up as Batman and you haven't seen them in a while.'

Jimmy was shocked that Robert was already wearing the costume for a screen test.

'Yeah, they put him in I think George Clooney's suit,' said Zoë. 'But then you kind of catch up and you are like ''So, how have you been?'''

Fan favorite: The 33-year-old actress was welcomed by the studio audio during an appearance Wednesday on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

She said he was only wearing part of the costume.

'Only from the waist up,' said Zoë.

'He was wearing sweatpants at the bottom.'

'You have seen things no one has ever seen,' said Jimmy. 'Batman wearing sweatpants.'

Coming soon: Zoe and Robert Pattinson are shown in a scene from The Batman

'A casual Batman,' said Zoë.

Jimmy asked about her experience of being part of The Batman movie that will be released in theaters on Friday.

She said that she got the job in 2019 but then they got shut down for six months because of the pandemic.

'It's been a long journey,' said Zoë . 'It's been wild.'

Long production: Jimmy asked about her experience of being part of The Batman movie that will be released in theaters on Friday

Jimmy asked if she knew she was up for Catwoman role and if she pushed for it.

'No, I got a phone call,' said Zoë.

'My agent told me that I was on the list of actors they were looking at. Even that would have been enough to have been on that list was pretty wild. I flew out to LA to meet Mat Reeves.'

Jimmy asked how he was and Zoë said 'he's a wonderful human, wonderful director, cares so much.
He wrote the script as well.'

Short list: 'My agent told me that I was on the list of actors they were looking at.

Even that would have been enough to have been on that list was pretty wild. I flew out to LA to meet Mat Reeves,' Khloe said of getting the role

'I just wanted to work with him,' she said.

Jimmy told her that he loved the movie.
Jimmy said if he was up for Catwoman that he would study cats and drink milk out of a bowl. Zoë said she did both of those things.

'You did not,' said Jimmy. 'You drank milk out of a bowl?'

New story: Robert stars as the superhero in The Batman movie from Warner Bros Pictures

'Maybe,' said Zoë.

'I'm method, dude.'

'I watched a bunch of cat, feline videos, watching them fight and I was so interested in the fact that you can't believe their face at all, which is why I think people are kind of creeped out by them. You can't tell what they are going to do,' she said.

Zoë said that the cats were the hardest thing to control during the shooting.

Cat videos: 'I watched a bunch of cat, feline videos, watching them fight and I was so interested in the fact that you can't believe their face at all, which is why I think people are kind of creeped out by them.

You can't tell what they are going to do,' the actress said

'Getting a cat to stay in one place, impossible,' said Zoë.

She told Jimmy that they tried for her to get to know the cats and put her in the room with them.

'It did nothing,' said Zoë, who said the cats would basically ignore her.

Cat problems: 'Getting a cat to stay in one place, impossible,' said Zoë of filming with cats

Jimmy asked her if she had seen the movie with an audience.

She said she watched it last night at the premiere, which was why she was 'so hung over right now.' 

'It's amazing,' said Zoë. 'It's definitely something you want to watch on a big screen. It's definitely something you want to watch with people but it's an intense film.'

Jimmy told her she was phenomenal in The Batman and pointed out that next weekend she was also hosting Saturday Night Live.

Busy star: Jimmy told her she was phenomenal in The Batman and pointed out that next weekend she was also hosting Saturday Night Live

'Why would you put that much pressure on yourself?' he asked.

'I don't know this was a horrible, horrible plan,' said Zoë.

'I'm so scared and so excited. I keep asking my friends for comfort and I tell them I'm scared and they said ''you should be scared''.'

Zoë said 'not one person has said relax you are going to be fine.'

Live show: 'I don't know this was a horrible, horrible plan,' said Zoë.

'I'm so scared and so excited. I keep asking my friends for comfort and I tell them I'm scared and they said ''you should be scared'''

Jimmy told her she was going to be fine. 

Jimmy also had Zoe play a game with him where she had to guess what was in a box just by touch.
The first box contained fake dog poop and the second box was a honeycomb. She nervously played the game.

For the final box it was a man wearing a Batman costume head and they both nervously put their hands in the same box.

'There is a human being,' said Zoë laughing when she saw what was in the box.

Game show: Jimmy also had Zoe play a game with him where she had to guess what was in a box just by touch

위로