메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

This big-budget allowance is payable to the airlines boss for two years, during which IAG has agreed to shell out over the extra costs associated with him splitting time between London and Madrid. 

'As you can imagine I don't believe much...

we can see what they are doing (on track) and I'm not going to say much,' added the Spaniard.

Boxabl

Get the CNET Now newsletter

Spice up your small talk with the latest tech news, products and reviews. Delivered on weekdays.

"The actual setup of the unit itself is very fast. We've done it [at our facility] in under an hour," Boxabl co-founder Galiano Tiramani told me.

Discovery shareholders voted Friday to approve the media company's $43 billion merger with WarnerMedia, moving the deal one step closer to completion after the resolution of messy scandals at WarnerMedia subsidiary CNN.

Horner, 48, who grew up around motor racing and attempted a career as a driver before recognising his limitations and moving into management, is not afraid of the limelight.

He has grown more and more used to it, especially since he married the former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell in 2015. 

For weeks The Bachelor's Locky Gilbert, 31, and Irena Srbinovska 32, have refused to confirm swirling rumours that they've split.

id="article-body" class="row" section="article-body" data-component="trackCWV">

The latest iOS upgrade will be here very soon.

Watch video Suspect bursts into MoMA before stabbing employees in NYC

No flirting: But there was no romance.

'No, there was no flirting or romance, istanbul evden eve nakliyat it was just a friendly conversation'
위로