메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Great For Youth Soccer AAA

TrishaFosbrook47394 2022.05.20 14:41 조회 수 : 1

These shirts are the same high performance Climate Cool that I wear when I play soccer. Be informed that ALL Adidas clothing/shoes run small (in my experience) and this shirt for my son is no exception. My son is 8 years old (49" and 50lbs) and the Small size looked like it was made for an infant. I had to return this item for a Medium but even contemplating getting a Large. I would suggest going up a size and if your child has any weight to them, even going up 2 sizes.
Excellent river plate jersey at a super price, even on the official website of the team there are still stocks and sizes of this jersey and it is 3 times more expensive than here.
Maybe it's a little wide, but it's better worth it for the price.
My son is a big Orlando City Soccer fan. This tank is perfect for representing his team and will be comfortable in our Florida weather while at the game or just to wear around. The fabric is of definite quality and durability. For the price you can’t go wrong. My son loves this shirt and that makes me, Dady very happy with this purchase all around. It’s a WIN WIN with this tank!
위로