메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Oregon University quartz, Mario Tag, announced the election
In everyone, the University of Oregon Marcus Marcus Marcus Marcus will announce the early deals nfl jerseys draft this year. This long-awaited rumor has been confirmed by the official website of the Oregon University Team on Wednesday.

"After meeting with my family, I have decided to give up my qualification for the last year and participate in the 2015 nfl jerseys draft," Mario Tag said in a personal statement. "My four years in Oregon is a wonderful experience. I have a CHIP Kelly, the Helfrich, the SCOTT FROCT, the remaining Oregon coach and the ball. Team staff shaped me into adults and shaped it for a player and a student athlete. "

The height is 1 meter 93, the weight 99 kg of double threat player Mario Tag won the 2014 Hesmann Tropha. His sports ability is brought and the San Francisco 49 people quad-saving comparable to his Panel (Colin Kaepernick) compared to the premieval of his pass and green bay packaging workers quartz 阿 Alon - Rogers (Aaron Rodgers) )Compare. After the National Championships in the University Football Play, Mario Tita was widely considered to enter the professional stadium. "He never made decisions in 3 days," said the Oregon University Attack Coordinator Scott Frost Athleted Interview on Monday. "He has been thinking about this, and he will make a correct decision."

Mario Tower ended the college career with an impressive 105-to-CCgy, and he almost included all major offensive awards and annual best player awards this season, including Hesmann. He led the Oregon duck to get 36 wins and 5 negative records and have passed on each game in each game. In addition, he is a player in the first single season of the PAC-12 alliance in the history of the first single season reached 5000 yards or more, and at the same time this season exceeded 50 reachable copies (passing the ball 58 times to 7 times Customs) Create a record of college football bowl series (FBS).

Despite the recorded data, there are many scouts to adapt to NFLs, because the University of Oregon does not use traditional offensive systems. nfl jerseys official website expert Pakistan Bucky Brooks believes that Mario Tag can grow into an excellent player in the occupational alliance, but he thinks that Florida State University 4-point Weijie-Winston is interested in This year's election is more excellent.
위로