메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Martin Lewis Shares Throwback Feature With Wife Lara Lewington 

MadisonMcVilly19397 2022.09.14 21:05 조회 수 : 0

He is best known for providing concerned members of the public with concrete money saving tips. 

And Martin Lewis took a trip down money memory lane on Monday evening as he shared a It Pays To Watch feature from 2007, in which he starred with his then fiancée - and now wife - Lara Lewington. 

The financial journalist, 49, and his stunning partner, 42, could be seen in the three-minute clip promoting mobile haggling - content which was woven with in-jest segments. 

'I can't believe we did this film!': Money saving expert Martin Lewis shared a throwback feature with stunning wife Lara Lewington on Monday

Over a clip of the couple sharing a milkshake, Lara says: 'I thought he suggested sharing a milkshake because it was romantic.

But little did I know...' 

A bubble then appears as Martin interjects with his expertise: 'Two mediums cost £4, one large gives you the same amount for £3!' 

Martin, who founded the website MoneySavingExpert.com, penned across the reel: 'Blast from the past...
Mobile haggling with my (now) wife in 2007. Products and prices have changed (as much as my look and delivery) but the basic premise still works.' 

Happy: Martin, 49, wed wife Lara, who also boasts a career in journalism, in May 2009 and they have a daughter Sapphire, nine (pictured November 2021)

Blast from the past: The financial journalist and his stunning partner, 42, could be seen in the three-minute clip promoting mobile haggling - content which was woven with in-jest segments

Tongue-in-cheek: Over a clip of the couple sharing a milkshake, Lara says: 'I thought he suggested sharing a milkshake because it was romantic.

But little did I know...'

The financial expert added in his tweet that he 'can't believe' they made the film. 

Martin has quickly become a household name thanks to his tireless money saving contributions and advice via a number of outlets, including BBC Radio 1 and Radio 2, The Sunday Times, The Guardian and the Sunday Express. 

He has also stepped in to present Good Morning Britain on numerous occasions and often features on This Morning.  

Respected: Martin has quickly become a household name thanks to his tireless money saving contributions and advice via a number of outlets (pictured on Good Morning Britain, March 2022)

He wed wife Lara, who also boasts a career in journalism, in May 2009 and they have a daughter Sapphire, nine. 

Lara is also a television presenter and co-hosts BBC's technology programme Click.

In 2003, the blonde beauty joined Five as their weather presenter, where she spent six years. 

She also became the channel's showbiz correspondent, before taking the same tole on Sky News.

Career: Lara is a television presenter and co-hosts BBC's technology programme Click

위로