메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Real estate investing is just not in any number of secondary school electives. You can not get an approved degree in real estate investing. You will not find a secondary school or college guidance counselor who recommends a profession in real estate investing (should the guidance counselor understood real-estate investing, he or she probably would not be a guidance counselor!)

The public education system and educational curriculum within the U.S. is only a feeble try to prepare students to just "get a job." Unfortunately there is no class in "Making Money 101." You don't have the chance to take a class in "How to Become Financially Independent." No teacher ever taught a class in "How to succeed When Everyone Else is Failing." I never learned anything about succeeding being an entrepreneur or becoming wealthy during my 10 years in the university classroom. I only became a multi-millionaire when I learned the abilities of real estate investing, and I paid the cost out-of-pocket and out-of-the-classroom for that education. I learned these skills within the ole University of Hard Knocks through trial-and-error.

Never disparage the price of education. There ain't no free lunch. You have got to get this know-how outside of a classroom, and learning how exactly to earn money is gonna cost you. But if you think the price of education is expensive, you should calculate the expense of ignorance!

On the contrary, learning real-estate investing will not have to cost you an arm and also a leg. Yes, I know, the real estate investing TV infomercials as well as the real estate investing seminars held around the country charge big bucks for those 3-day seminars and week-long Boot Camps. But that's pocket change in comparison to the fees they want to collect from you later. Catch this fact: all the real estate investing infomercials and seminars target you as an applicant for "real estate investing coaching." That is where they charge you up to $25,000 and over fifty thousand dollars per year for "coaching." And often you are assigned to some kid "still wet behind the ears" to call you every week or month to hold your hand and whisper in your ear what common sense as well as a persistent drive should already tell you! I am not exaggerating the real estate investing educational system, because I know it inside and outside. I personally know many of the so-called "gurus." I've been close to it for 25 years. My opinion is that the fees charged are exorbitant because the promoters have found deep pockets within the marketplace.

Imagine being able to analyze a property, estimate profits, and print out all of the documents you may need to offer the seller a totally justified offer which includes a cover letter, repair cost estimates, how you arrived at your offered price, and 2 offers - one cash and one terms. Users of this system are so efficient they often put properties under contract after talking to the seller one time and without even looking at the property.

This real estate investing program also prepares complete get the deed (AKA "Subject To") packages which permit you to take over existing loans. Note: Banks don't like this practice so you need to understand the risks involved. All the documents you may need including disclosures, authorization to real information, power of attorneys, and so much more. It even creates a land trust for you which should be part of your asset protection plan.

Or how about buying pre-foreclosures or doing short sales? Automatically prepare short sale packages in less than 5 minutes. This section is for advanced investors but so easy to use you will feel like a pro in no time.

There simply is no multifamily real estate experts-estate investing program like Instant Real-estate Profit Pro. Just take a look at what the program has done for investors around the country.
위로