메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

I found a shirt of this same fabric at a large box store last year by chance. I only bought one. I live in Florida so I was looking for cheap USC Trojans jerseys a good shirt to keep me cool while lounging. One can break a sweat while sitting doing nothing in my state.
This summer was so hot I could not take it, and this one shirt was the only thing that kept me cool. So I began a search to find a product similar.
Fast forward a couple weeks and I find this product. It was the same make of the one from the box store, made out of the same material. The stitching was even the same. I took a chance, bought the 5 pcs and I am glad I did. It is the closest thing I found to my favorite shirt.
Pros: keeps me cool during hot Florida summer
Keeps the color after many washes.
Color as shown.
Size as included chart shows.
And durable.
I really like this product.. true to size and i love how it fits me..and black color shirt looks good on me.
I do like the materials of this shirt plus its a quick drying shirt and does help when working out. I prefer not sweating so much even when doing intense training.
These shirts are perfect. This is my second order. I ordered plain solid colored ones the first time. This time around I got shaded colors.
These are just as good if not better than any other name brand dry fit t-shirt. I have several Nike Dri-FIT shirts and these are more comfortable. I highly recommend these shirt. I go to the gym 5 days a week and they are very comfortable to work out in
위로