메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Run Wendo - Gordon: Want to stay in lightning, but also want a big contract
Beijing July 14th, Melvin Gordon, wants to express two points: he really wants a new contract, and he really hopes that this contract is provided by Los Angeles lightning.

32521498035_a2308ceccd.jpgThe professional bowl running has recently received a new contract to the team and cheap nba jerseys from china said that if you can't ask the training, you will not be reported and ask the transaction. Gordon Week 6 received an interview with this issue, cheap real jerseys nfl emphasized that he would want to get a new contract and stay in lightning.

"I want to stay in lightning," he said. "There is my home. I won't sit here. I don't want to go back to lightning. It is a team that I have to get a chance. They change my life. In the 32 team, they selected me. I can't forget this. "

"But as I said, now I know that I need to use a good opportunity. I want to get a high salary. The truth is the case. I hope I can stay in lightning, this is my goal. I want to stay in lightning."

26-year-old Gordon will receive a $ 5.6 million contract pay in the last year of the rookie contract, ranking No. 11 in all running guards of the Alliance. He was selected for the second time in the last season, in only 12 games, he accepted the number (5.1 yard), the number of ball codes (490 yards) and the number of times (12 times) were reached in the average 12 games. The highest level of career. He believes that he should get a salary.

If Gordon is not reported when the lightning start training camp, he may be fined for cheap nba jerseys wholesale china up to 40,000 US dollars every day. In view of the fact that both parties are deadlocked in terms of negotiations, Gordon is likely to choose to dismiss.

Although Gordon hopes to stay in lightning, he fully considers the value of one of the most all-around runs of the Alliance. He believes that it is not an easy to replace ordinary runner, but an unplanned excellent running guard. Gordon hopes to prevent the current trend of the outside world. He will know the idea of ​​lightning in the next few weeks.
위로