메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

7 Ways To Get Through To Your Cheap Jerseys From China

CarmelaSeese95749441 2021.11.10 05:14 조회 수 : 0

[I, olive] I am Ares, I am a shoe customist
Hello everyone, my name is Wei Jinghui, 20 years old this year, everyone calls me God or ARES. Telecommunication Department, Shijiazhuang Post and Telecommunications Vocational and Technical College, is the first person to customize Shijiazhuang shoes, and it is also an exterior of the liberal rugby team.

I have been dealing with the ball shoes every day, the ball shoes customization process includes design and production.

class=This is the cutting of the ball.

In the third grade of elementary school, I have my first-double Nike ball shoes. At that time, I fell in love with the snoring and floor friction. I realized that it was a pair of tennis shoes & hellip; I started to really deeper understanding.

From junior high school, go home at noon every day, we will experience the ball shoes culture through domestic and external shoes, so until high school graduated, there is enough time and energy to do what I like after I'm going to college.

When I played a skateboard, I suddenly thought about why I didn't make the graffiti on the skateboard. I labeled my own elements on the side of the shoes, so that I have been born with my first double custom ball shoes.

At that time, the first double-shoe shine came out to the circle of friends, and the students were saying that you are so handsome, so good. Because everyone didn't see the non-custom-made shoes, so I feel very surprised by this pair of color unique shoes in front of you, and there are foreign friends commented that this pair of shoes is great.

Since then, I will get a meaningful thing. After that, after the first double custom-made balloon, I will understand the culture of the ball.

In fact, the shoes customization is not a fill game, but to present the theme or elements you like in the shoes, such as the elements in the movie, can do the ball shoes. There are many ways to customize the ball shoes. Common is hand-painted, inkjet, change skin replacement, water transfer and dip.

It is difficult to do when you are customized, your money is insufficient, your family, your opposition, the public is not accepted. Because I love the shoes of the ball to choose the school during the university, I will do this, so my family will hold an objection.

I "write painting" on the shoes, cheap jerseys from china and those who send shoes are not new, the family said that you are on the shoes! How many college students go to be a shoemaker!

In order to now, the shoes are customized for more than two years. Through their own focus and sweat tears, I touched my family. Everyone around me, from the most beginning to understand me, support me, support me, can't leave my discourse to my shoes culture, and I will not leave my family to my love and respect.

I will use my own 100% focus to customize and cultures the ball shoes and don't let everyone down. Of course, I am now a graduate, and I can put it into the promotion of the balloon to customize the culture, I hope everyone can feel.

I like sports from small, I really really watched a rugby game. I got my addiction, and I found that the football movement is not a brain violent movement, every tactical deployment, every time Score, there is a wonderful single-handed ball! Everyone in the field is critical.

My football tour is also over high school. I was the earliest to buy a ball. I threw it out every day. I didn't stay. I have been in the bed now. Every day I will lying on the bed, throwing it, catching the ball The feel is to practice so.

Just throwing it, I throw, time to the beginning of 2018, I realized: Hey, God, this is a football! This is a team of sports, can't play with yourself every day. Then I started looking for footprints with rugby in Shijiazhuang. I went to every university. I finally found the organization in Hebei Medical University. I found a domestic city bowl tissue, which is the Liberator of Shijiazhuang Liberator football team.

Speaking of the liberator, the details of the scene were in the eyes. I initially contacted a physical education teacher. He told me that he had a colleague to play rugby. On the same day, I died the phone of the liberator Liu Yugo. , Rushing, the next day is training day, I will experience it once.

The boss in the football team told me that Chen Hao said how to pass the ball correctly, the captain Zhao Ziyi reminds me that the ball should lead me now, everyone makes me feel the enthusiasm of this big family, and rugby The connotation is located.

cheap nfl jerseys from china then on, the rugby road is embark on the right track. Every week I am looking forward to the training day, and I have made progress in the training day, and I look forward to the days of sweating. However, the road of football is also rugged. At first, the family is good to remind you not to participate, but after another training, let my mom watch a big time, she took the video to send a friend circle: I don't understand the football, but I can hear shouts Sound ... The family finally started to understand me!

Of course, there are friends asking me how to play rugby, will play, and I have made them try to contact, and many people also like to go to rugby.

Finally, I want to say: I believe yourself, as long as you think, you can do it, don't be troubled by the environment, no one can judge you!

Just like I have never been to the art college, I have not acted to the sports college, but I can do the shoes to customize, but I can play football. Your environment is created by you, this is the Ares spirit!

I am Ares, I olive! How about you?

Thanks to music: correct my direction, help me always insist on my dreams
Thanks for the movie: How to be a man, how to be a man
Thank you skateboard: Yes, you tell me who I am
Thanks for the football: Let me become a man from the man
Thank Basketball: Accompanied me for more than ten years
Thank you for your shoes: I have to walk with you, we work hard together, don't forget the beginning
Thanks to my family, the liberator's teammates and all I have encountered, missing

Martin Luode Jin has a dream, I also have a dream:
More and more people can contact the ball shoes custom and football.
Because these are good things, feel all of them brought.
In the future, I will give it a cultural promotion of the shoes and participate in the football movement.
And join the film and television industry, dedicated to governance marine garbage

Ares worldwide ..
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
267 Eight Legal Guidelines Of Cheap Jerseys From China PenneyMcKinlay5 2021.11.11 0
266 Find Out How To Handle Every Wholesale Nfl Jerseys Free Shipping Challenge With Ease Using These Tips SimaFaulding11236379 2021.11.11 2
265 Earning A Six Determine Earnings From Wholesale Jerseys KathiFeakes2303706 2021.11.11 1
264 Finding The Best Cheap Nfl Jerseys From China KevinKesler082842 2021.11.11 0
263 Ten Classes About Wholesale Nfl Jerseys You Could Be Taught To Succeed NataliaMiltenberger 2021.11.11 0
262 The Appeal Of Cheap Jerseys From China HermelindaSalazar8 2021.11.11 0
261 Shocking Information About Wholesale Jerseys Exposed AnnettIson153862 2021.11.11 0
260 Wholesale Jerseys May Not Exist! ZoilaChun92409658 2021.11.11 0
259 Apply These {3|4|5|6|7|{3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|Three|Four|Five|Six|Seven|Eight|Nine|Ten} Secret Techniques To Improve Cheap Jerseys From China WilfredoBelgrave535 2021.11.11 6
258 How To Make Your Product The Ferrari Of Nfl Jerseys RichelleKeith52 2021.11.10 0
257 How To Restore Cheap Jerseys From China JarredHurt14299969726 2021.11.10 1
256 Key Pieces Of Cheap Jerseys For Sale ElyseCannan278068959 2021.11.10 10
255 Why I Hate Reliable Wholesale Jersey Sites ElmerGether28177 2021.11.10 8
» 7 Ways To Get Through To Your Cheap Jerseys From China CarmelaSeese95749441 2021.11.10 0
253 Ultimately, The Secret To Cheap Jerseys From China Is Revealed NiamhRoyster3679 2021.11.10 0
252 China Wholesale Jerseys Usa: One Question You Do Not Need To Ask Anymore CeciliaGuerard71187 2021.11.10 4
251 How To Improve At Cheap Jerseys In 60 Minutes LeaBankston8763 2021.11.10 0
250 How To Lose Money With Wholesale Jerseys GZMDonnie57846471 2021.11.10 0
249 along with several ot... NikoleKilgore6184836 2021.11.09 5
248 National football lea... Caitlyn6228077149 2021.11.09 6
위로