메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

The Cheapest Place To Buy Jerseys Trap

NatalieWaterfield 2021.11.19 01:59 조회 수 : 5

Lindchi midfield is not in the dressing room when resting
The Seattle Sea Eagle runs to the Marshawn Lynch, which is quickly rushed to the locker room after the end of the game of the Kansas Emirates, cheap china jerseys com but he did not even appear in the locker room in the half.

NFL Media Reporter Mike Silva reported that Lynch is closed in the field side in half a half.

Although Lin Qi told the former teammates, the NFL Media Analyst Michael Robinson did not go to the dressing room because he "could not walk", but Silva was surprised (at least surface) whether Lynch has It shows that he is dissatisfied with him will leave Seattle. After the game, I successfully escaped Linqi and Silvadong interviewed by the Aeriobet Stadium. He said: "Do you think I will leave after the season? I don't understand. The Haiying team officially conducted a media conference, they would say a lot of things, but I won't say too much, I will only play. If they say something, I don't know. "

In July this year, china wholesale jerseys Linqi gave the Hawkswagwen's willingness in the past year in order to refuse training to the team. The more serious problem is whether their contract lasts until 17 weeks. Now they are in the country of Arizona, the Arizona, the Salt, Arizona, is very likely to face the situation that cannot enter the playoffs.NFL
위로