메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

The Business Of Wholesale Jerseys

BonitaBonython93 2022.02.24 07:05 조회 수 : 11

After losing Harvin, how will the Hawk be inserted?
At Sunday, when Sunday, the Seattle Hawow, how to list their offensive groups will be very interested. They are likely to move Doug Baldwin to the slot, in order to replace Golden Tate to replace Golden Tate and give the first slot external location to Perth - Before Harvin, Bolden is very good in the slot. If so, the Hawks will start with Ricardo Lockette or a rhetorical Paul Richardson, placed on an external handover on the 3rd. Also or they still put Bao De Temple on the far end, let Richardson or Bryan Walters put into the top. Harva will also make a kickback, wholesale nfl jerseys so the Haiye is likely to make Wats or Baldwen back to attack.

After approximately 17 hours of exposed Harvin traded to New York jet, the Hawow made a statement from General Manager John Schneider:

e-businesspresentation-110526050359-phpa"Although this is an unusual and difficult decision, our continuous assessment of our team believes that at this time, this will make the team further in the super bowl of Pelti. I am very grateful to my efforts, and I hope he will be very good. "

Seattle arrived in St. Louis on Friday night, but did not publish any of this deal until this document on Saturday, Harva arrived in New York in the morning and conducted physical examination. After the two teams, cheap jerseys from china the official announced the transaction.
위로