메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

The Fit Is Awesome.

DottyHeritage982 2022.01.30 01:24 조회 수 : 1

3 months agoThis shirt is worth way more than they’re charging.
I’m a police officer and toddler college football jerseys, Suggested Resource site, have been wearing the same dry fit shirts I bought from target over 4 years ago, so it was time to find some replacements.
I wanted something that was light, not snug around my torso, stretchy fabric, moisture wicking or cooling, and tight around my arms.
That’s exactly what this shirt gave me. I bought one at first to see how it fit, and loved it; even under my body armor.
It’s also a nice gym shirt. I’ll usually change out after my shift but leave the shirt on while I workout.
The fit is true to size, maybe even a little loser in the torso than you’d expect.
It’s not skin tight, but nicely outlines upper body muscle groups.
After being satisfied with my purchase, I bought enough for every day of the week.
If you want under armor quality but don’t want to pay for the brand, this is your shirt.
I ordered a medium (I usually wear medium shirts). The fit was great. The sleeves are short enough expose the triceps. The shirt isn't too tight through the chest and the length of the shirt is good. The fit is very flattering. The material is soft and stretchy. To me, these are way way better (fit & material) than under armor (no bs) and like a third of the price
I originally bought a long sleeve version of this shirt. I liked it so much, I bought two more in different colors. I’ve used the long sleeve shirts as a base layer, while working out, as a skin protector in the powerful AZ sun and as a very comfortable casual shirt around the house. Those shirts were so versatile and comfortable while holding up over multiple washes across 14 months that I’ve begun purchasing short sleeve versions.
The material is uber comfortable. They fit true-to-size if you want them to have a bit of a compression feel especially when running or as a base layer. You can go up a size and they will fit like a loose t-shirt.
위로