메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

South to increase the four-point guard to find the front nfl player refined pass
Beijing July 5, USC SAM Darnold has a good outlook, which may be the four-point guards who have been taken by NFL draft next year.

NFLBut Danod didn't be proud, he would strive to change his current maximum shortcomings before the beginning of the next university season.

According to media reports, Darod is trained with the former NFL quartz, Jordan Palmer, trying to improve his motion.

"His question now is that the half circle of passing the hand drawn is too large." Parmer analysis.

Darnod will compare their own passing action with Jameis Winston. Byron Leftwich has also been suffering from the motion.

Darno believes that they can increase, and buy cheap jerseys online increase muscle memory by repeated multiple times.

He said: "I have done similar things, I don't do anything with my muscle memory, I just take this way."

After the last game cut nfl jerseys was on the last game, all the way helped the team to kill the rose bowl. He passed 2900 yards in the first quarter, got 29 reached, accompanied by 8 copy.
위로