메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Labour activists and environmentalists have formed an unlikely alliance against the legislation, which was passed in parliament late Monday after being promoted by the government as key to attracting investment.

Coronavirus-hit Indonesia received desperately needed supplies of oxygen and protective equipment from neighbouring Singapore Friday to support its overwhelmed healthcare system, as restrictions were tightened in several cities.

In the indictment, Solehudin said that since 2013, Wijayanto has recruited and trained members of Jemaah Islamiyah's military wing, sending some to Syria to fight with the al-Qaida-affiliated group Jabhat al-Nusra.

He faces a possible death penalty if convicted.

JAKARTA, Dec 20 (Reuters) - A catholic church in Indonesia has decorated a Christmas tree with protective masks and hand sanitisers as a way to spread awareness of COVID-19 in the festive season, as the country's daily death toll hit a record high on Sunday.

There has been a spike in protests and unrest since late August after Papuan students in service ac surabaya, Indonesia´s second city on the island of Java, were taunted and attacked by a mob chanting racial epithets over accusations they had desecrated a national flag.

Restrooms & guest accommodations: Guests can take rest and spend luxurious moments with their loved ones in a spacious suites with the options of poolside, separate balcony, & sea-facing views.

The accommodations also include complimentary Wi-Fi, laundry service ac surabaya, parking, sightseeing, outdoor activities, bars and drinks, restaurants, spa & meditation centre, gym, cycling, & other add-ons.

Siti Nadia Tarmizi, a senior Indonesian health ministry official, told Reuters about 100 religious figures in East Java had received coronavirus vaccines on Tuesday, either those of AstraZeneca or Sinovac Biotech.

Tens of thousands of people have protested in cities across the archipelago since Monday's passing of the bill, which seeks to attract foreign investment by cutting red tape around taxation, labour and environment regulations.

Enlarge Image

Tested against two other budget-priced, AX1800 routers, the TP-Link Archer AX21 (blue) finished with the fastest average download speeds, particularly at range.

Officials at the international airport in Sumatra's Medan city became suspicious and searched the pair's bags as they were about to board a flight to Kuala Lumpur on Wednesday evening, authorities said.

And though Lightspeed doesn't specify its weight capacity, I suspect it's more or less in line with the others I tested. This air mattress for camping measures 55x79 inches -- slightly smaller than the technical queen size dimensions of 60x80 inches -- but I didn't have any problem getting standard sheets to fit snugly. My two kids and I (combined weight: roughly 320 pounds) assembled comfortably on it.

Indonesia's immunisation programme started in January and aims to reach 181.5 million people within a year.

The country is suffering one of the worst COVID-19 epidemics in Asia, with 1,471,225 cases and 39,865 deaths as of Tuesday.

Indonesia is sourcing emergency oxygen for virus patients from neighbouring Singapore and calling for help from other countries including China with the archipelago slammed by its deadliest Covid-19 wave, the government said Tuesday.

Thousands of protesters set fire to barricades and police posts in the Indonesian capital Thursday as opposition mounted to a controversial new investment law critics say will harm labour rights and the environment.
위로