메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Which Stock Should I Buy Today? This is the question which arises in nearly every trader's mind when he steps forward in stock exchange. Each day before entering into stock trading, you are not certain whether this day will bring a profit to you or convert into a big loss. The market in present scenario has become so volatile you could not even predict a stock to be profitable even if its fundamental is sufficiently strong. It becomes more complex for anyone who are day traders i.e. who buy and sell their stocks on the exact same day.

But by doing a careful research on particular stocks, you can easily achieve good results. Remember when you buy a stock of a company you becomes the partial owner of that business, so regardless of how long you keep this stock with you (Long term or short term), you should have confidence over your decision. This tends to help you to take quick decisions for your decision.

What Am I Buying? This belongs to the stock of which company you are going to buy? Understand that you are buying something to own that no matter it is for a long-term or for Intraday. If share market advisory company conditions are not supporting, just try to hold on to the stocks you have bought. Don't go for intraday buying of those companies who are dependent more readily on management decisions.

Simply how much Will I have to pay for it? The present cost of a stock could be much better or cheaper than the rational price of that stock. It is up to you how should you determine that. Take into account that price may volatile but all it depends upon the fundamental strength of that company. Keep tracking the cost of a stock before investing into it. If price are free falling wait until it stops. A low PEG ratio is much better but business quality should be maintained. Try and find stock having relatively low P/E ratio. Avoid pay more than 15 times earning unless the business is growing at an extremely top speed.

Before buying a stock, an excellent comprehension of that stock and its company is necessary. You should be aware of about the company a piece of whose business you are going to own. Research of the stock is most important. But it's seen that most of the traders do not have time to track the performance of the stocks so they go for taking the advices of stock advisory. Stock advisories are certain firms that are involve in stock research (Fundamental or technical) and they provide stock tips on the basis of their analysis.
위로