메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Kelly Brook Looks In Good Spirits As She Arrives At Heart Radio

Walter151225477 2022.06.29 15:17 조회 수 : 1

She is currently hosting the Heart radio slot over the festive period.

And Kelly Brook looked in good spirits as she arrived at work in London on Friday. 

The model, 42, bundled up in a festive hoodie and khaki padded jacket as she made her way into the studio.  

Bundling up: Kelly Brook, 42, looked in good spirits as she arrived at work in London on Friday

She paired the low-key look with grey jeans and heeled black boots as she strutted down the street.

Accessorising the look, Kelly slung a black Gucci bag across her body and wore black sunglasses, while tucking her brunette locks into her jumper.  

Recently, Kelly told MailOnline in a candid interview that she was perfectly happy with her relationship with Jeremy Parisi, stating: 'I love my boyfriend, I love my job, my garden, my freedom, I love to travel.

The things that have made me happy now aren't the things I thought would make me so in my 30s. If you have any questions concerning the place and how to use Judi slot Online jackpot terbesar, you can call us at our site.  

Looking good: The model bundled up in a festive hoodie and khaki padded jacket as she made her way into the studio

Casual: She paired the low-key look with grey jeans and heeled black boots as she strutted down the street

위로