메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

MAFS Star Tracey Jewel Hits Back Over Failed Instagram Giveaway

Richie6848850209235 2022.02.28 14:05 조회 수 : 3

Married at First Sight star Tracey Jewel has hit back after being slammed by small Australian businesses for failing to deliver them thousands of followers in exchange for free products.

In a lengthy statement posted to her Instagram page, Tracey adamantly 'denied any wrongdoing' and said that she did the giveaway to help Covid-affected businesses.

'I did this giveaway to support small businesses and offer an opportunity through my and others Instagrams to promote self care,' she wrote.

Hitting back: Married at First Sight star Tracey Jewel has hit back after being slammed by small Australian businesses for failing to deliver them thousands of followers in exchange for free products

'Unfortunately, we didn't get the results we had hoped, for several factors beyond our control,' she continued. 

'I fulfilled my role in promoting these businesses,' she added, before explaining that because the products were given as 'contra' and used in promotions, they were unable to be returned. 

'It was not part of the agreement that products would be paid for or returned,' she added.

Statement: In a lengthy statement posted to her Instagram page, Tracey adamantly 'denied any wrongdoing' and said that she did the giveaway to help Covid-affected businesses

위로