메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Elon Musk's first ex-...

HarveyTribolet64859 2023.01.04 22:48 조회 수 : 0

Elon Musk's first ex-wife Justine Musk took to Twitter last week to overturn the SpaceX founder's account of the final moments of their infant son's life.

Justine Musk, with whom Elon shares five living children, wrote that it was she and not her ex who held their 10-week-old son Nevada in her arms as he was taken off life support.

Nevada Alexander Musk, the couple's first child together, tragically died at just two-and-half months after a sudden infant death syndrome episode.

Last week, Elon commented on the tragedy of losing his first born as he explained his decision not to allow Sandy Hook elementary shooting conspiracy theorist Alex Jones back on Twitter.

Musk, who recently assumed control of the short form social posting platform, wrote, 'My firstborn child died in my arms.

I felt his last heartbeat.'

'I have no mercy for anyone who would use the deaths of children for gain, politics or fame,' he added.

When another user asked whether the infant had died of SIDS, it was Justine who responded, 'A SIDS-related incident that put him on life support.
He was declared brain-dead.'

'And not that it matters to anyone except me, because it is one of the most sacred and defining moments of my life, but I was the one who was holding him,' she added, slashing through her ex's account of the last moments of their baby's life.

Another commenter responded to Justine, 'Dad always wants to get credits, but, that should, actually, goes to mom.

I believe it is the mom who felt the last heartbeat [sic].' To which the author responded, 'not the last heartbeat. The death rattle.'

'The details are just really important to me,' she followed up with later.

Justine Musk contradicts her ex-husband's account of what happened during the final moments of their infant son Nevada's life.

Musk had previously claimed it was he who held the child as he took his last breaths

Elon Musk and his first wife Justine lost their son Nevada Alexander in 2002.

Justine says it was she who held their firstborn son as he died, not the SpaceX founder

Musk has reinstated several high-profile Twitter accounts in recent days but says he will not allow Jones back on the site

Musk's ex-wife Justine Wilson in Los Angeles earlier this year.

The pair met in college, where Musk pursued the aspiring writer

In aafter she and Elon separated, Justine recounted Nevada's death. 

She wrote: 'By the time paramedics resuscitated him, he had been deprived of oxygen for so long that he was brain-dead.

'He spent three days on life support in a hospital in Orange County before we made the decision to take him off it.

I held him in my arms when he died.'

Musk has nine children. He and Justine, a fiction writer who has published several fantasy novels, went on to have five more children together before divorcing in 2008. 

Musk also shares two young children with singer Grimes and is the father of twins with Shivon Zilis, a director at one of his companies Neuralink.

One of Musk's children recently filed to legally change her name and gender to Vivian Jenna Wilson.

The 18-year-old told the court the name change was partly to distance herself from her father, the world's richest man.

Musk said at the time: 'It may change, but I have very good relationships with all the others.

Can't win them all.'

In a Marie Claire essay after she and Elon separated, Justine recounted Nevada's death. 'He spent three days on life support in a hospital in Orange County before we made the decision to take him off it.

I held him in my arms when he died,' she wrote

Musk recently declared he would grant 'amnesty' for suspended twitter account as long as users have not broken the law or spammed others.

He arrived at that conclusion the same way that he determined he should allow Trump back on the platform - a sitewide poll.

Posted last Wednesday, the poll asked 'Should Twitter offer a general amnesty to suspended accounts, provided that they have not broken the law or engaged in egregious spam?'

Some 72.4 percent of voters said yes, while 27.6 percent said no.

There were 3,162,112 votes cast during the 24-hour poll.

Musk said on Thursday: 'The people have spoken. Amnesty begins next week. Vox Populi, Vox Dei.' The Latin phrase means 'the voice of the people is the voice of God'.

The declaration opens up the possibility that thousands of suspended accounts will be immediately reinstated.

It's not yet clear whether there will be a vetting process before accounts are reactivated, or whether Twitter will simply take a broad brush approach and restore all of them at once.

In a recent explanation of his policy on account suspensions, Musk said: 'New Twitter policy is freedom of speech, but not freedom of reach.

'Negative/hate tweets will be max deboosted & demonetized, so no ads or other revenue to Twitter.

'You won't find the tweet unless you specifically seek it out, which is no different from rest of Internet.'

He added: 'Note, this applies just to the individual tweet, not the whole account.

위로