메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Morality is just one of the most significant characteristic of human beings. Morality is like self-governing codes of conduct for the humanity. No animal except human being follows any morality because they all are governed by their instinct. The greatest achievements of human race happen to be to increase above the instinct and make some principles that offer precedence to the collective good of humanity rather than the individual benefits to the person. These principles are often called Morality.

Unfortunately this is a foreign subject for lots of individuals within their lives. Partly while they don't know what their purpose and dharma are, and partly since they do not feel as however the forces of reality and society make it possible to live from their source. Well, I'm here to discuss with you that even though it can appear to be very hard as well as impossible at times, it even so is a really reasonable and realistic state to move towards. In fact it's why we are here in human form. We have been spiritual beings having a human experience. We're finding our way back to our Source through our karma and dharma. So let's begin with our purpose.

Our purpose is exactly what we have been led to be and do through our connection with our Higher Self. This isn't always readily apparent if we don't have a discipline of stillness through an open portal to Higher Consciousness. Individual purposes are typically very simple and you'll find innumerous ways to tap into them. By way of example, I might help people access their purpose through Shamanic Journeying. As for me, my purpose is to extend Love. It really is simple, powerful, and to the point. One way to tell if our purpose is on target is whether or not it is already integrated with our dharma.

Dharma may be defined in a number of ways: "In its most frequent usage (in the sphere of morality and ethics) dharma means 'right way of living', 'proper conduct', 'duty' or 'righteousness'. With respect to spirituality, dharma could possibly be considered the Way of the larger Truths. What is in the West called religion in India comes in the general purview of dharma. Thus the various Indian religions (sanatana dharma, Buddhadharma, Jain dharma etc.) are so many versions of Dharma - versions of what is recognized as to be 'right' or in truest accord with the deepest realities of nature" (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dharma, March 10, 2008). Thus, our dharma is living with compassion and reverence with all of life. Certainly my purpose of extending Love could be in alignment with the above mentioned definitions. My dharma may be a little More hints specific than my purpose like volunteering to be of service to people or praying for others. Our purpose should pass the dharma litmus test or we have been still coming from selfishness and ego. At the exact same time if we have been not living a purpose which is loving the self, we are living from co-dependency because we have been bypassing the self with the illusion of the right way of living with others.

Living from Source is exactly what I call the "selful" way of living, or the healthy middle ground. We have been loving and taking good care of ourselves and then just naturally overflowing with Love and service to others. This can include caring for mother earth, our environment, animals, social justice, etc. This really is healthy conduct and fosters abundance in most areas of our lives since Love is the source of all abundance. Source is Love. We have been Love. And our Source created us from its Love as Love. As we get this experientially, through spending still time with ourselves, Source radiates our Light and Love organically through living our purpose and dharma.looking-up-at-a-tall-temple.jpg?width=74
위로