메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Every time someone provides you with a cup of tea, and also you expect it, you collect the karma and you re-habituate the selfish mind. You harm yourself. You get the moment's thrill but ultimately, it's not good. Don't sit there and wait for money from someone. If you really need it and also you get it, it's wonderful; but do not blackmail and manipulate for it.

The message here is that it's period to bring Dharma home. I want everyone to make an effort. If you think of me as your Guru, spiritual guide or teacher, that's my instruction to you. If you think of me as a friend, which is my request. If you think of me as a nice person who has lived life and who knows just a little bit more, this is me on my knees begging and pleading with you. It doesn't matter to me how you wish to view me. But you will need to do that. You'll need to lessen the mind that brings harm to yourself.

241-e1580414551796.jpgI am talking about family values, and melding families and people together, because peace and love come from that. Regardless if we do ceremonies for monks and nuns here in the foreseeable future, it is not about taking people away from their families; it's about letting them live in austerity for a while to realise the amount they have.

I want your sadhanas not to be another mantra or another initiation, running after another Lama. How many living Buddhas have you been sitting in front of and getting initiations from? And look at you, you are worse! You're not a living Buddha, you are a living nightmare! You do not need anymore initiations and practices and all that. What you will need is to take your mother and father out for dinner once a week, to take your wife or husband out for dinner once per week, to not nag your husband. Listen to what people tell you is wrong with you and stop that.

You want to do a sadhana every week? That's it. Do something for the very people that you live with, immediately, because that is Dharma, that is your sadhana. I am not telling you to go home and chant mantras. Would you like to be spiritual journey? Buy flowers for your wife and take her out for a meal. Stop nagging your husband. Don't cheat on your husbands and wives, within any way. You want the greatest yidam? The greatest yidam is getting behind a steering wheel and taking your mother or father out to eat. You want the greatest mantra? The greatest mantra is, "How are you Mummy? How are you Daddy? What can I do for you?" That is the greatest mantra, at this moment, for us.

You know what's the greatest mind? The greatest mind is not wanting other people to change; but you yourself changing and accepting others. The greatest mind is to stop wondering when they will change. No. You should think instead, "When will I change?" That's the greatest practice.
위로