메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

André Bertel's Karate-Do: August 2021

Amee76417991910625 2022.02.24 18:23 조회 수 : 7

I determined to slightly improve my self-training during our Obon holiday which began on Saturday. This evening on completion of day 4, my body is de facto feeling it! The additional practices really shocked my muscles from day one.

My Saturday training session, below the tuition of Tachibana Shihan (8th Dan), was tougher on my legs than common as I'd already educated twice, firstly in the morning (kata; exactly following my present 'fastened' routine) and secondly in the early afternoon (kihon, namely the ido-kihon for the cha obi and shodan exams) due to this fact I will not describe these sessions intimately here. Fortunately I managed to get through the dojo training with my burning thy muscles, feeling significantly better by the tip of observe. If you have any questions about exactly where and how to use drilling tools [Www.Easyfie.com], you can speak to us at our own web site. I'll briefly give an overview of this lesson right here:

Jodan age uke - The Asai approach: We initially practiced stationary migi chudan gyaku zuki from tateshuto kamae 30 instances, adopted by jodan age uke kara chudan gyaku zuki 30 instances, then chudan gyaku zuki kara jodan age uke 30 instances. We then switched and repeated on the opposite aspect. Physically the hardest level of this coaching was the deep zenkutsu dachi we remained in. My quads have been on fireplace. Shihan emphasized exact shomen, hanmi, hiki-te, shisei (posture), energy from the tanden/hara, and uchi momo (the inside thys). The principle focus in this class was on jodan age uke, the way in which that Asai Shuseki Shihan taught it. Tachibana Shihan demonstrated this system specializing in shoulder snap, and natural power by 'swinging' the block. We utilized this through the use of age uke to assault the opponent and/or destroy their steadiness from a wide range of angles, drilling tools which Shihan demonstrated several occasions as he learned straight from Shuseki Shihan. This led onto associate drills up and down the dojo with the attacker firing three jodan punches (jodan oi zuki, jodan gyaku zuki and jodan maete zuki) with the defender blocking with jodan age uke (hanmi), jodan age uke (gyaku hanmi) and jodan age uke (hanmi). This was again repeated in opposition to three jodan heiko zuki with the attacker making ryo seiken hiki-te (loading up once more for the following double punch) after being blocked by the defender. In all instances, snap, swing and correct positions of the hips, ankles, and posture, had been closely monitored.

Kata: Kata coated have been Heian-sandan (together with one time in reverse), Tekki-shodan, Kibaken-shodan, and Jitte; three or 4 instances each. Fundamental comparisons had been made between the positions of the elbows in Shotokan-ryu strategies in 'Best Karate' model (particularly Heian-sandan and Jitte, but in addition Tekki and Kibaken). Tachibana Shihan gave particular consideration to Jitte by initially taking us by means of it very slowly. He explained and hss drill demonstrated every method, throughout which I was given some helpful advice on my bo tsukami uke. The class ended with Kihon Ippon Kumite in grading syllabus trend (jodan oi zuki, chudan oi zuki, chudan mae geri, chudan yoko kekomi and jodan mawashi geri with free-choice defenses, and counterattacks).

Sunday Training Sessions: The first two practices on Sunday were dedicated to the kihon in my present routine: (http://andrebertel.blogspot.com/2008/07/my-latest-training-routine.html) with particular consideration given to mawashi geri in isolation, and the ultimate renzokuwaza with jodan soto uke. The training was very tough and revealed some new weaknesses I'm determined to erradicate. The third coaching session was altered from my present routine to include Jion, Junro-shodan, Kibaken, Kanku Dai, Sochin and Kakuyoku-nidan. Much of the time was committed to Jion and Junro concentrating on the fundamentals which I'm at the moment honing. A bodily and technically demanding apply to say the least.

Monday and Tuesday: Focus has been on kihon keriwaza, and Kakuyoku-nidan in preparation for the memorial practice for Asai Sensei this Friday. Today was special as I did a seashore coaching making the most of the 30+ tempratures. Much of my kick coaching was executed balancing on rocks combating a powerful breeze. The warmth and soothing wind made exhausting training appear easy. Kata practice on the seashore was usually difficult for the exact utility of level hips, on account of a sloped, and 'delicate sinking' surface. I usually entered the water. To be fully sincere, as drained as I used to be today after the high repetitions, it was tougher to keep a smile off my face, as the coaching was so much enjoyable.

위로