메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

The Best Quality Soccer Shirts

CarmenWhitehouse01 2022.01.17 21:18 조회 수 : 2

stars-of-the-american-flag.jpg?width=746Very sharp shirt. Extremely comfortable and champion nba jersey perfect fit for me. Very true to fit sizing. I really am a large, 6’2" 195 pounds, however often need to purchase extra large shirts to fit my shoulders, which results in the "blousy" look where from the shoulders down the shirt is too baggy. I use this shirt for play soccer and general working out. I’ve washed them several times, bought 4 so far, and they do not shrink or stretch and still look brand new. These are my new go to workout shirts.Good material and pretty good fit. Looks like it will hold well for lifting weights as well as for sprinting and heavy bag. May get more in different colors if the price is equally right
>I have been a fan of soccer clothing for many years, and this shirt makes a good addition to my wardrobe. The cotton shirt is soft and feels good in my skin, and the style is a nice touch. It does seem like one of those shirts that's a little too tight, but not bad enough to make me not wear or return it,It's a great workout t-shirt. Quality is very good and fits exactly. I use it almost every day for my jogging and workout and wash after every use already for a month. It still looks like a brand new.,. Overall I'm satisfied with my purchase
위로