메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

To make sure your top anime to watch list is complete, I recommend that you base it on the best. The Hideout at Aquarium is not where treasures and rare items are found. No, instead it is a virtual hideout where a person can find his or her favorite things. February 7th is Anime Carnival. Here is my list with the top anime ever made.

Full Metal Panic - This anime is a mixture of Evangelion, Pokemon as well as a combination of Lord of the Rings and inception. Welcome to the underground world of the metal monstrosities. This is the best anime season we have ever seen. This anime isn't just about the technology being wild. It's also about the wild world within humans changing and growing. So watch the top 10 best anime to watch winter 2021 anime season.

Sword Art Online - This is the new season of Sword Art Online, one of the most anticipated anime. This is the next generation of bishops and Japanese style visual novels. I'm certain that if your familiar with the original VNs you'll be all set for the Switch version. SAO is a fictional boy who survived a terrible virtual online gaming (SAO) and now he's trying get his lost memories back and save his sister.

Bleach: Bleach will be another one of the most anticipated anime of the year. It will feature some stunning sceneries, attacks and scenes. Bleach doesn't have a strong story in quite some time, but the art is beautiful and gorgeous as usual. It's set within a world of magic, hope, and living life like everyone else. This series is light and enjoyable, and I look forward to more of the same.

Neon Genesis: Neon Genesis is an anime set in 2071. It has some of the most stunning and dramatic anime scenes that I've ever seen. The story is futuristic and it's about mankind, about our struggle against the forces of evil and nature alike. This anime will be another good one to watch in winter 2021. This could be one of the 10 best animes of the year, according to me.

You can find all the best anime this year by checking out the following list. These are the places to go if you're looking for your favorite anime of the season. There are many great anime shows to watch in winter, as anime has been around for years. They are worth a look! It will be a great decision.
위로