메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Vape Pens Suppliers

KandiGoddard8184043 2022.04.17 11:51 조회 수 : 3

hey there let's talk about vaping today and four tips that you need to know when you start loading your pen so i have a couple of different styles of vapes that i want to show you have a vape pen like this and a little small one like this and then a desktop version like this so this is plugged in to power and it runs runs that way whereas these ones are portable so this is called a desktop vaporizer and these are called vap portable vaporizers and this one's like a vape pen because of the size and style of it so we are going to load this one today and then i will do another video on loading the desktop vaporizer this pen is pretty much the same as this as far as loading goes so i'm not going to do a separate video on this one but some key differences here this one has a screen so if i turn it on i'm not sure you can see but yes you can see some numbers there and that indicates that the temperature is heating up and it's getting to temperature so i'm going to turn it off for now because i don't want it to get hot and you can adjust the temperature to what you need different temperatures will bring out different different terpenes and if you're interested in that we'll do some more training videos on that as well what the temperatures are for this one just has one setting and you uh so you can see it actually it's already smoking so it's pretty hot right now i don't know what's in there i didn't check but this one does two different things so it does flower so this one only does flower and it also does concentrates or shadow not concentrate so much as shatter or wax and so that's like a really really thicker substance uh and this pen will do that as well i do find this one harsher because you can't adjust the temperature and so if you are new to vaping um or you you're specifically using it for a specific purpose uh medicinally then i would go with a pen like this this one's pretty affordable i can't i think it's about i don't know i don't want to tell you the wrong one but i'll find some prices for evlla wholesale you as well if you're interested just uh drop me a message and i can get you some pricing and where to get these this one in particular and there's many many vapes on the market you can spend hundreds of dollars you can spend seventy dollars so it just depends on how much you're going to be using it how much wear and tear it's going to be getting and the features uh it's usb charge that's really important and um temperature setting um having a ceramic bowl on the inside okay let's open it up and see so i do have some flour already in here so i'm going to take that out and uh so tip number one it's actually tip number four because it's the last tip when you're working with a vape but because this was already full i will use it as the first tip so is to take your a abv already been vaped so if it's already been used i'm gonna uh take it and keep it and this one actually i didn't um i didn't even smoke yet i loaded it as an emergency uh during the night the other night when i was having a migraine and i wanted to have a pen by my bed in case my migraine weight to me woke me up and um it didn't i was able to manage it with the vape i had before bed and as well with tinctures and so i didn't need it so um i'm i am putting it in my discard pile but i'm going to tell you why so you can see the lightness on that the difference in the colors so basically the what's on the top is raw and then what's underneath the darkness is uh what i've saved from already been vaped before so it's already been decarbed and we have another video about what de-carbing is and how to do it basically it activates the thc and the cbd so that the compounds are active um but it it's not dead because i haven't smoked uh my flower like you would in a joint where it just it combusts and it's it's all gone it's burning into ash that's when there's no longer any product there to work with but when we're vaping it it kind of decarbs it but it doesn't take out all the medicine and so you want to keep that so this i will use to put into a topical or into a light edible uh and infuse it into that so don't throw away your abv keep it and it's a great affordable way to work on reusing and uh and putting it to use another way so i'm going to use a durbin poison in my vape here so this is a really nice nugget and when you're working with a pen you do need to grind so i've got two different grinders here to show you this one's a plastic one and i really like it for its um let me show you here because it's tall and it's easy to grip so if you have any issues with your hands or joints make sure you get a bigger grinder so that you can actually work it so some of these smaller ones like this one's super pretty it's steel it has a compartment on the top where you put the flower and then a second compartment where your ground flower comes out i've already got some ground flour in there i don't know what it is and then a third compartment at the very bottom that catches the keef or the the very fine particles from when you are grinding and so you can see a little bit of residue there so once that gets fuller i can use this little tool and scrape it all out and then i can put that in on top of of a of the vape pan once i fill it up to give it a little extra boost so this is a really nice extra boost of terpenes and wonderful compounds so don't throw that away either so this one is nice because it has that keef collector the plastic one does not and so i can't collect the keith on this one but um that's okay i don't i don't i don't tend to use it a lot and it takes a long time to to actually collect it so i wouldn't worry about it so there's a little bit of flour in here again i don't know what it is um but i can always use these extra bits of flour to add to another uh something that i'm making so that i kind of know what's i don't inhale it without knowing what it is so i'm going to take a little bit of this durban poison so durbin poison is um like a sativa so it's energizing a daytime blend that's really good for pain it's a great migraine reliever um energizing and uh yeah good for the daytime and so that's going to work for me today so grind it up really well and as it's grinding you can really smell the terpenes being released it's a really nice yeah quite nice and so we're going to load the pen and inside this one you can see it's kind of it's a white color so it's a ceramic bowl is what's what's going on in there it's it's ceramic and that's what you want i don't want plastic bits or um aluminum or things that are kind of toxic to us when we heat them and then and then access them into our respiratory system so i like the ceramic bowl it's it seems the safest to me and i'm going to um so tip number two so tip number one was keep your already been vaped so you abv keep your abv and turn it into something else tip number two is grind your flower first tip number three is pack it down but not too tightly so you don't want to like jam it in there so that there's no airflow but you do want to make sure that everything is in there snug this kind of tools are very important so often your pen will come with a tool if it doesn't then you can get kits with tools in them as well so i'm gonna get a little bit more so this this particular cool tool has a scoop on one end and a pokey bit on the other and so i like to use them both it's very handy so i'm just going to pack that in there lightly this durban is has like purple leaves purpley kind of leaves it's really pretty okay and a touch bit more and as you are loading your pen is your good time to think about your intention what is your intention for your vape session today and uh mindfully consider that focus on your breath as well this can be a meditative practice it doesn't um have to be rushed but just take your time and this is part of your self-care and so then i've got my lid on there and i'm going to push the button five times to activate it two three four five and i have it set for actually i can't remember what i have except for with the temperature um so i'll let it get up to temperature and then we can see so as you're getting ready to inhale your vape uh i would uh either what do you do with the smoke so on a vape there's a lot less smoke than in a joint and so some people feel uh safe just blowing it into the room wherever you are uh others like to use like me i like to use a smoke buddy so there's lots of getting out there on the market so this one has a carbon filter in it so i can i blow in it and then the air that comes out is clean so i can use it in an indoor space uh or blow it outside so often i'll blow it out the window or the patio door or wherever wherever i am if i am smoking inside or vaping inside so i am ready i'm at 388 is my temperature and i actually want to go down to three 360 or 375 i'm going to try 375 and see what that is so there's again there's lots of variety in your uh in in where you're choosing but um 362 to 375 let's give that a try so i'm going to show you exactly how to do this and um you want to focus on slow deep inhales so the the as this the vapor is going into your respiratory system and the terp things the cannabinoids are going to go right into your lungs so you don't have to do anything you don't have to breathe in deeply or hold it or uh it's just going to automatically happen so it's best to do this in the most relaxed way possible breathing in slowly and then exhaling right away taking two to three puffs and noticing what how that feels um waiting so just so take a couple of puffs notice what you're working on if it's pain or whatever did the two to three puffs manage it or not um yeah take some time to really listen to your body instead of just going crazy so start with a few puffs at a time and then see how that goes so let's give that a go so i'm gonna inhale and then i'm going to exhale through here alrighty just like that and it's a lot cooler than your your joint and so coughing is not as it's not as prevalent to be coughing so it's much nicer on your respiratory system if you do find your coughing a bit try to turn the temperature down a little bit might be too hot for you uh i noticed too that i tend to count four breasts in and four counts sorry numbers counts four counts in and four counts out when i'm inhaling uh from here so you can give that a try too i'll do one more and then i'll pay attention and notice how it feels so why would you want to use a vape pen versus your tinctures versus your topicals or your edibles vaping is the fastest onset so if you're dealing with anything really severe or acute that's just starting to flare or starting to get started i mean you're noticing and a tincture might not cut it right away that's when i go to a vape so for things like onset of a migraine or a headache pain flare so all of a sudden your pain is intensified an anxiety situation so you can feel anxiety attack coming on and you need to take care of that right away grab your vape pen um pain what was the other thing so yeah in in pain like a migraine or other pain that's that's really coming on strong anxiety also for sleep so i like to vape before sleeping because uh it it sets in right away uh so those are just all a few reasons of why you would want to vape do you like to vape is that your method of ingestion um post below and let me know how that experiences go for you and do you have a favorite vape pen that um you could share with us because uh there's so many on the market and a variety of them work different for different people so that's your vaping for today and enjoy
위로