메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Georgia Harrison took...

JeannieSodersten0 2023.01.10 09:33 조회 수 : 0

Georgia Harrison took to her Instagram Stories on Christmas day as she pleaded for help in finding her dementia-stricken grandfather. 

The former Love Island star, 28, shared a snap of the elderly gentleman and memek bernanah said he had gone missing before being picked up for Christmas lunch in Chigwell, Essex.

Dementia is an umbrella term used to describe a range of progressive neurological disorders (those affecting the brain) which impact memory, thinking and behaviour. 

Help! Georgia Harrison, 28, took to her Instagram Stories on Christmas day as she pleaded for help in finding her dementia-stricken grandfather

She wrote:  'Guys my grandad has gone missing, my aunty went to pick him up for christmas dinner and he's disappeared,'

She continued: 'He's got dementia and lives in Chigwell please let me know if you have seen him.

Several hours later, Georgia shared a video confirming her grandfather had been found and was in hospital.

Sad: The former Love Island star, 28, shared a snap of the elderly gentleman and said he had gone missing before being picked up for Christmas lunch in Chigwell, Essex

Speaking to her followers, she said: 'Thanks everyone.

The police have found him and he's in the hospital so hopefully he's OK. 

'Thank you to everyone who tried to help. We were looking over the forest but we're going to go find him now.'

The Alzheimer's Society reports there are more than 900,000 people living with dementia in the UK today.

This is projected to rise to 1.6million by 2040. 

Relief: Several hours later, Georgia shared a video confirming her grandfather had been found and was in hospital

위로