메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Imagine paying a small onetime fee and after that having access to an unlimited number of your favorite movies, television shows and sports online. Even better, imagine if this process was legal. Well the exciting news is that this a reality, it's possible to obtain legal movie downloads! Multiple sites exist on the net which provide this and a lot more, once of-course you subscribe to the one time fee (a fee that lasts a lifetime!).

The breakthrough market offers a legal and easy process of downloading your favorite movies straight into your house. A varying selection of options is available, and some go as far to offer not only movies but music videos, games, tv shows, as well as permit you to burn what you should a DVD.

With access to all your favorite DVD's and tv shows, the days of hunting at the local DVD store appears to be on the way out with the introduction of this quick and easy movie download system. After subscribing, you may have access to any movie you want, and you will never pay more than the onetime subscription price. Many tip that this system of legal movie download shall see the end of movie rental shops later on.

Thought programs like limewire and kazaa were legal? Well think again, in fact you can find a wide variety of movie downloads and ways to view movies online that appear legal but could land you in hot water. Subscribing to one of the many popular movie download sites on the net is one of the only legal ways to get movies while also being extremely convenient and cost effective.

It really is no secret that DVD rental store giant Blockbuster's future seems 'doomed', after posting a quarterly net loss of $35 million, closing 526 stores over the past year, and seeing its stock price tumble. Don Reisinger, of CNET 'World gone digital', said "The way I see it, Blockbuster has two options: sell off the company right away or spend huge sums of cash on research and development and strategic partnerships with distribution companies to make downloading movies a viable alternative". It poses the obvious question, how will a rental shop ever compete with the internet download system where customers will not have to leave their house?

The way the world is heading, digital subscription will eventually win out and prove to be the main movie market. With access to not simply movies, but television shows and sporting events, downloading movies from the web is actually a worthy investment, and one that is only going to become more popular. In my opinion, switching to downloading movies online could save you hundreds of dollars over a year. In my experience it has not simply saved me money but also the nuisance of running down to the video store every time i need to relax and watch full movies online one of my favourites.
위로