메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Morgan Fairchild has had a celebrated career with roles on Flamingo Road, Falcon Crest and Paper Dolls, and also as Chandler Bing's mother Nora Tyler Bing on Friends.

At at age 70, the blonde bombshell has no plans on letting her famous looks go.

The Texas native told that she worked hard to drop 30lbs which popped up out of nowhere last year.

The siren revealed after doing her research, she decided to go on the trendy Keto Diet. 

Her slim down: Morgan Fairchild has had a celebrated career with roles on Flamingo Road, Falcon Crest and Paper Dolls.

At at age 70, the blonde bombshell has no plans on letting her famous looks go as she has gone on the Keto Diet which made her lose 30lbs. On the left she is seen more slender in February 2020 and on the right she is fuller in April 2018

She has always had an incredible body: The TV vet - who has been on Mork & Mindy with Robin Williams and Magnum: PI with Tom Selleck - is seen here in 1995

And the actress, who can next be seen in Spring Break '83, also named the plan she is on. 

'It's called Ideal Protein — it's like pre-packaged stuff,' the beauty told the publication. 

'I have my fake oatmeal every morning and then salads. You know it's a very specific diet. It's not a hard diet … it's just very specific.

'If you cheat at all, you don't lose the weight loss pills … but I've been very disciplined,' she told Closer's Diana Cooper.

위로