메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

The 10 Best Things About Wholesale Green Bay Packers Jerseys From China

MeghanDemaria092291 2021.11.11 19:59 조회 수 : 2

The raid person will not retire the security guard
After the best defensive players just won the eleventh week, the Auckland raids safe Wei Charles-Woods Woodson did not see any reason for hanging boots after this season.

"There is no doubt" Woodson told the media when he will continue to fight next year. "I didn't think about it to 40 years old, but I don't know. I will continue to say: I feel very good. Why do you feel like this, I don't know. I will play in the game this season, then we look What happens after that. "

The old one year in the alliance will return to the raid by one year in this year. In the past, he became a player who became the first career in wholesale nfl jerseys for sale in the history of wholesale nfl jerseys for sale history in the Kansas City Emirates. He became the first career in wholesale nfl jerseys free shipping history.

Woodson did to say that he would re-considerate the advice of the next year and even longer according to his feelings after the end of the season. But now, he hopes to continue to stay in the next season to reinvigorate the defensive group for the team.
위로