메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Giants quartz Daniel - Jones won the university teacher to help solve the problem
The New York Giants 4 points Daniel Jones won 24 times in the rookie season, wholesale nfl jerseys but he also had 18 times.

In fact, 18 turns is the most since the 23 times of Daunte Culpepper since 2002.

Jones work hard to solve their own turns in the offset period. He worked with his university Nursing David-Carterkrif (David Cutcliffe).

"We have many training programs to improve the movements in the quarter-saving protection network," Carterkrif said. "We let equipment staff, coaches & mdash; & mdash; any person we can use to create a small and tight space in the four-dimensional protection network. People will ignore the sound of protecting the net. Noise will have most ordinary people What effect? ​​You will retreat. You have to keep your attention. So I will shout, I do different things. "

For Jones, the biggest challenge is in the protection network: I don't know when the opponent defensive player is close to my holder. I know when to shoot the ball in the mobile, know when the opponent defensive player is close and wholesale jerseys free shipping hopes to put the ball. When you drop, cheap jerseys online you still have to take the ball.

Jones may improve this issue through training and get more experience. But if he can't make progress on this issue, then he is difficult to become an excellent quarterfield.
위로