메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Get The Scoop On Wholesale Nfl Jerseys Before You're Too Late

GretaV134138312 2021.11.15 20:28 조회 수 : 2

Crowness Safety Weimas: The victory of the sea eagle feels really good
Earl Thomas successfully revenge.

This old, the old Safety Guard helped Baltimore, the defending group, successfully locked the sea Eagle, Sauce, Wilsell Wilson, which was once successfully locked. The crow finally defeated the sea eagle with 30-16.

"Participate in this game, starting, get this victory, and we occupy an advantage, this feeling really really really good," Thomas said. "It is very important today. My teammates tell me all the week to support me, these people play this performance today. It is really good. You can win very well."

In the last game for the Hawks, cheap nfl jerseys online Thomas was seriously injured. He made an indecent gesture to Pete Carroll when leaving. In this competition, after the Raven Seminar's mistakes used the mistake of the Hawks offset group, Thomas was seen as the sea eagle side.

"You know, I will say something," Thomas said. "I did say what I want to say. This is what I and between them. See Marcus Peters and rush along the side line and also see Marlon Humphries. At that important, the ball is very good. "

The crow coach John Hubble (John Harbaugh) will give the game with the ball to Thomas after the game. This game played an excellent quartz Marmar Jackson, wholesale cheap jerseys outlet saying that he had promised him to win the game cheap jerseys for sale him.

"I tell him," we will win the game for you, "Jackson said. "We will support you. If I need it, I will support the team attack, we will win the game."
위로