메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Nfl Jerseys Help!

PeteFountain368 2021.10.18 03:56 조회 수 : 1

The male yuan, the old eagle life, really no problem ...?
Story 1: The poor and stumbling Yang Budheng is bored to lying in the door of the Tuen Mun, and it is impunity to sell his words: "Which kind person is willing to buy this word painting, give me to go to Beijing to take the test, I will take my name, I must double the return!" At this point, I was sitting in Huazhi County in the eight-lift in the unintentional hearing, and the case of the sedan is in the case of Huazhi County, and the word of Yang Bosheng is used in the same time, and I use a ingot to purchase Mo Bao. Four years later, Yang Sheng was high school, returning to the hometown, he took the chair of the chair, and he smells someone called selling calligraphy. Yang Zhixian Lenovo won his own heart and mercy, and used a ingot gold price to buy Tian Shisheng. calligraphy.

The real story also happened in the NFL world, and the ram was nearly "killing pigs" in four years ago, and the red skin was returned. After four years, the ram of Los Angeles was acting as a buyer, almost in the same The price is exchanged from Titan. Sima Zhao's heart is all known that the ram is to selection four-point guard before Brown, but also bring new leaders for the new city.

For the story of the team, due to the restriction of hard workers, the NFL did not have a "Galaxy Warship" in the true sense of cheap nfl jerseys from china. Generally, the model of successful team is not more than two: A, great quadruplicate + There is a flawed building; B, great team + ordinary quarterfield. The four-dimensional and team all have little less in history.

Four years ago, the ram had a three-grade Sam Bradford, although it would not temporarily see the four-point guard, but at least it is not like a four-like son that will be indulge. They don't need to use high functions to grab RG3, and I don't want to waste this draft sign, and I will sell it everywhere. The result of a large stack of red leather trading is that the giving of the new quarter-saving, increasing the foundation of some teams, using the red-skinned gift, the ram is selected, the rag Robinson, Jeronis - Jenkins, Michael Brox, Alek - Ogtery, etc., although these players have no people to grow into real superstars, but today's ram is full of talent, in other words, replacement of replacement The opportunity of Wei has exchanged a rich infrastructure. Ironically, the red skin of the four years in four years, while the ram does not look, but the only four-point-guarded ram has become the red skin of the year, and the opportunity for future basic construction will be exchanged for the sign 4 points. .

This is like a ram of four years ago, the interest is high but the return is slow, and there is no big matter around you. Four years later, the ram is determined to find someone to borrow a wealthy loan, for them, to get a signboard The four-point guard, the macro looks seems to be tentacles.

Local boy Jerude Goff can bring advertising and future prospects, wholesale jerseys Carson Wenstell can bring war, for the ram, who is very difficult to distinguish, but the raw price jumps to pick them The best quarter-off, this is a smart and adventurous choice.

Story 2: Yang Zhixian and Yin have a famous people in the city, which is not a random flower to enjoy the moon, and Yin has seen the "five hundred Luohan map" of Yang Zhixianjia, and use "Wanli Yangtze River Map" and Yang Know the county exchange. After one year of collection, I didn't know how to appreciate, I saw Yang Zhixian County, I also purchased a "autumn 舸 清 图". After a week, the heart of Yin is also spent on the same way. The piano map. "

The latest news today is that last year with the raw eagle with the raft, just traded up to the list, this is a surprising news! Why do you want to sign your brown deal? If you follow the normal procedure, the ram picks one person in Goff and Wenz, then the 2nd bunk Brown, the 49th in the 4th time, 49 people in the seventh time may pick four-point guard, so the eagle is trading This behavior, almost also announced: Philadelphia will usher in new leaders!

In fact, the eagle is more complicated than the ram. The eagle is a team of branch remedies? It can be said that they have just changed Qipp-Kelly, cleaning the old department of Kelly, and urgently to change blood. On the other hand, the eagle has the competitiveness of the playoffs? It can also be said that their defensive group has a number of outstanding defechers, and the offensive group is very young. Therefore, for the team of the eagle, the team of complex situation is concerned, and it will be more robbery, and go to Kangzhuang Avenue for a step.

Because Nick-Wolls and Case-Karnam is not hurting new quarter-off, this is not very thick, then the eagle's Sam-Bradford is really bad to the eagle needs to pick four-defense. Growth? First, Bradford completed a healthy season in the 2015 season. He only missed the two battles, the number of career codes was high, referring to PFF data, the real passing hits 78.1% (alliance number 4), long history Rate 40.7% (15), is 74.6% (1st), and the murder is 68.5% (ninth), except for the long biography of people, and there is no increase in the long history of people. Other indices are ranked, and there are almost no long biography in the newly blessed Dao-Pederson's system. If you let the health of Bradford lead the offensive group, we can even look forward to "Dasham" career new peak It is conceivable that the news of the transaction list is transmitted to Bradford, and the mood should be a dog.

Ram and Eagle hope Jerid Gof and Carson-Wenz can become the wish of their respective signboards to understand, then Can Goff and Wenste? In the circle, the four-dimensional evaluation of this year's draft, with the last year of Jemiens Winston compared to Marcus Mario Tha, this year's overall strength is definitely something wrong. If you don't believe? Rech, this year, this year with the four-point guard, the ram, 49 people, Brown, and wild horses, etc., and cowboy, lightning, saints, giants, squid, chiefs. It's been old to the team, but I have never showed a real desire for this year's four-dimensional, from the side, it can also be seen that since this year's four-point gas color is general, then it is better to continue to use the old will, there is no need to waste Gao Shun. The selection show is new to newcomers with low materials.

In addition, it is difficult to assess the doubts on Goff and Wens. Goff is suitable for the West Coast system, but he has never shown the NFL level of long biography, pressure resistance and escape ability. Many current elderly have not solved these problems in their lives. Wenz is not more to say, and the college career faces the defender of the NCAA sub-alliance, you can't imagine that cheap jerseys from china the university sub-alliance defender suddenly jumped to the beast of the professional stadium, Wenz will not be lived alive Pulling skin.

The sword of Damock has been high hanging from the top of the ram and the eagle management, not only sigh, just asked for four-defense transactions a year, do not ask for the same day in the same year, but seeking the same day with the same year.

Finally, I have just decided to stay away cheap jerseys from china the hustle and bustle of Bryant, born in the city of friendship, in the city of the angel, today's two hometown of the NFL draft, the championship, I don't know the draft meeting after a week, He will do what you think about it in the TV.

NFL Chinese official website columnist: Fang Ling
위로