메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

James Harrison does not mind replacement to the new show TJ Watt
The nearest nearest Pittsburgh Steelman James Harrison said he didn't mind as the tip of T. J.Watt.

Although the prior team outside the team, Joey PORTER announced that Watt will initiate, Harrison's potential substitute increases. Although the current team coach Mike Tomlin did not confirm this arrangement.

On Wednesday, Harrison said he received an interview with this: "This thing is that your media tells me that I only know, this is okay, I don't worry about this, no matter what the coach needs me. Because 39 years old can still It's not bad to play. "

Harrison has begun to serve as a specific replacement outside, but his name is still in the upper part of the team.

414af72f5df317bda4f587769fe2bb9d.jpgAlthough Harrison gradually became a substitute, this steel man history killed the first person, and china free shipping the performance of the next season will never fall serious. Especially if Watt encounters setbacks on the court, discount nfl jerseys Harrison will come forward. people.
위로