메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Falcons running back Geer Li will wear No. 21 was legend Dion - against Sanders
Todd - Geer Li (Todd Gurley) will be wearing the number 21 jersey Atlanta Falcons, but he said the decision has not been the team legend Dion - Sanders (Deion Sanders) approval.

The running back was asked Friday whether Sanders asked whether to wear this number. Saunders before the five-year career for the Falcons effect, wearing the number 21.

"Prime time (Sanders nickname) being hated me. He told me not to wear this number," Geer Li said.

And when asked why Sanders opposition, Geer Li said:. "Because he is the prime time if I were prime-time, I do not want anyone to wear my number."

In the past seven seasons, cornerback Desmond - Trudeau Infante (Desmond Trufant) is the No. 21 jersey of the owner, but he was laid off in this offseason. Geer Li wore at the time effect for the Los Angeles Rams are No. 30.

He was wearing jersey No. 3 during the effectiveness of the University of Georgia, he was asked why he never wore this number in NFL. "Unfortunately, according to NFL regulations, that will not happen," he said. "Believe me, it would be most unlikely thing happened."

According to the provisions of wholesale nfl jerseys cheap free shipping, reliable wholesale jersey sites running back jersey number must be between 49 to 20.

Falcon and not the traditional jersey number retired, cheap jerseys wholesale jerseys they established the Hall of Fame to pay tribute to a particular player. Sanders was selected Falcon Hall of Fame in 2010.
위로