메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Lightning kickboard: I am responsible for the loss
This week, San Diego lightning is 10-22, with Denver's wild horses, wholesale nfl jerseys for sale which also makes a shadow cheap jerseys for sale their hopper. In the game, the lightning kicks Nick Nick Novak lost 46 yards and 37 yards two cheap nfl jerseys free shipping kick opportunities, and he also said that he needs to be responsible for this loss.

Before this week, Novak was only kicked by a free kick this season, but today he is obviously not state. This game, lightning arrangement abandoned the hand Habert - Mat Mat Mat Mat mcriar, which is the first part of the two seasons. After the game, Novak said that Markbria's support did not have any problems, and the responsibility of the Mark Broad is missing in himself.

Novak said: "There is no excuse, my responsibility. It is very difficult for the team for the team. It is also very important. I should hold every opportunity. Today's performance is too bad, I have to apologize. "Novique's first mistake appeared in Section 2. At that time, the wild horses were 6-0 leader, Novik was in the opponent's interference, cheap jerseys online and the flight distance of the ball was obviously short. The second injection loss occurs in Section 3, and the lightning will have the opportunity to shrink to 3 points. The wild horses have completed reachable in subsequent attacks, pulling bigger points.
위로