메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

59% Of The Market Is Involved In Wholesale Jerseys

AshliLavallee42942 2021.10.24 05:30 조회 수 : 4

Giant defense will: Owl is likely to lose 4
This season, Philadelphia eagle showed excellent, and won four victories in the first 5 weeks of competition. In fact, they have the opportunity to complete the 5-game winning opening, but unfortunately in the 49 people in San Francisco, they have not completed the last 1 yard line to try. For the performance of the eagle, wholesale Denver Broncos jerseys free shipping New York Giants' Defensive Dragonfly, Jason Pierre-Paul, has a different view.

Paul said: "They have it might be 4 games. Every game is very close, you know this! I have seen the game, you also have a game, the game is very close! I think the same game let us come, We will not fall into a deadlock, and the competition will not be so close. "This week, the eagle will talk to the giant, and the 3-game winning giant is only in the end of a victory. The battle of the eagle will help the giant won the position of the top of the country of wholesale Green Bay Packers jerseys from china.

Of course, for some players, this game is not light is a battle for a battle. Paul did not hide his own dislike of Philadelphia in an interview: "I don't like Temple. I don't care about Philadelphia. I know what I am talking about?" The reporter knows that Paul I know. At the same time, for New Yorkers, they also have the same feelings with Paul. Previously, wholesale Denver Broncos jerseys from china Bradley Cooper was born in Philadelphia, in a single video, in this video, tuned New York. This game will inevitably erase more sparks, we look forward to the two sides to dedicate a wonderful game.
위로