메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Victor Cruz's test to return to be able to one of many league's finest external players had been hit.

After absent the team's initial preseason game because of to a groin injury and being overtaken by first year wide receiver Pristine Shepard in typically the lineup depth record, nfl sale Cruz's efforts continue to face quite a few difficulties. After Johnson returned to get involved in and free nfl jerseys individual training, the staff coach Ben McAdoo told reporters on Sunday that Cruz's injury clearly nevertheless bothers him and he will be re-examined.

After suffered a new serious knee injury difference in nike nfl jerseys 2014 and a rare problems for his calf simply by difference in nike nfl jerseys 2015 that required surgery, Cruceta once again struggled to be healthy to help the team. The particular occasional injury is usually turning into a long-term injury, although the other day Cruz did not worry about this particular injury and highlighted that he is slowly recovering using past experience.

'No, I get injured once a season in training get away, ' Cruz told reporters on Tues. 'It's simply an issue of whether I got training with accidental injuries or was plagued by accumulated injuries for the rest day. Is actually just that can feel just a little tight. My partner and i just need to go in order to the training area and apply snow. I don't feel sad. I simply follow me. Bodily and confirm of which I will take the right approach. We dont want to ignore certain things then suffer serious injuries.
위로