메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Victor Cruz's try to return to one of many league's greatest external players seemed to be hit.

After missing the team's initial preseason game jerseys because of to a mufle injury and being overtaken by rookie wide receiver Pristine Shepard in the lineup depth listing, Cruz's efforts proceed to face several difficulties. After Johnson returned to take part in and individual training, the group coach Ben McAdoo told reporters on the subject of Sunday that Cruz's injury clearly nonetheless bothers him and he will be re-examined.

After suffered a new serious knee injury in 2014 plus a rare problems jerseys for cheap his calf simply by in 2015 of which required surgery, Cruz once again struggled to be healthy to be able to help they. Typically the occasional injury is definitely turning into some sort of long-term injury, yet a week ago Cruz would not worry about this injury and emphasized that he is slowly recovering using past experience.

'No, I get hurt once a season in training camping, ' Cruz informed reporters on Tues. 'It's only a concern of whether I had been training with accidents or was plagued by accumulated injuries within the rest day. Really just that can feel a little tight. I actually just need to go in order to the training space and apply ice. I don't experience sad. I merely follow me. Actually and nfl jersey sales confirm that I will make right approach. I actually dont want to ignore certain issues then suffer severe injuries.
위로