메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

France Bordeaux Rugby Jersey 2017-2018 AwayI am very happy with this purchase. The shirts are much better than I expected and will be ordering more soon. I am 5,9 and 190 pounds and the XL size fits like a glove. I read in a former review that the shirts do not stick to your body when exercising and was one of the items I Was most looking forward. The review was correct. Their customer service lady Erin is so kind and attentive to every question that it is really surprising ... hasn’t had such good customer service in a long time. Thumbs up to the shirts, customer service and pricing of the items. Good job guys!!! I will be a returning customer and will share my experience with my exercise group
The material is exactly what I was looking for. During extremely hot days it's just difficult to work outside in cotton shirts. These are 100% polyester and wick moisture away and cheap AZ Alkmaar jerseys prevent the shirt from feeling heavy and sticky. For the price you can't beat these shirts! Also, their customer service is excellent. They reached out after my order arrived to let me know if I needed anything to contact them.
I bought it for basketball games and it has been amazing to me personally. I wears medium size of shirt but I purchased large size so that it is a little bit loose to make me feel smooth and comfy in the game. It absorbs the moisture very well and does not stick to my body at all. I got 5 of them for different colors
The light weight fabric allows air to flow, keeping your body dry. It also just feels lighter and cooler than cotton. The style of the shirt also looks good on me. Nice cut for an athletic fit. I would only caution that they can fit a bit snug in the chest area, not uncomfortable, but will show through any unsightly bumps, stiff nipples, etc. If you have these concerns, then go with a darker color.
위로