메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Really Awesome Joggers

VernonGreenham149851 2021.12.18 19:07 조회 수 : 1

23155472759_858368d64d.jpgI bought two pairs.... one pair black and one pair gray. I’m 6’3. The image was deceiving and when I first tried on the pants I was a little disappointed that they did not fit how I imagined them to. BUT... the price was perfect so I decided to keep them and give them a try. After my first workout in them I was IN LOVE! They are lightweight and comfortable. They stretch perfectly enough for an in the gym weightlifting workout or to wear during a game of basketball. I find myself wearing the black pair often. I have not tried the gray pair yet because I immediately wash them to be able to wear them again. They are stylish enough to rock with a T-shirt and hoodie. Super cool pair of pants!
>Love them, they’re not exactly as expected though for some reason I thought there was two stripes down the side not just one big bold stripe. My dad is my fault for not paying attention that great to the photo. Very comfortable, custom baseball shirts and the pockets zipper up which I love because with normal joggers stuff in my pockets fall out all the time so I can actually keep things from falling out now with these
>so its been a while since I have left a review on an item but these joggers made me hop on to leave a review cuz of how great they are. ive ordered a few joggers off and some have been ok, others not so much. all in all I have haven't found one that fits well. something about the shape and stich of them always seem off. but these, these are great. for comparison, they fit very similarly to adidas soccer joggers but rather than a zipper at the ankle its a tight stretchy material as shown. they have a really good tapper to them and fit really well overall, just keep in mind these do run slightly on the shorter side. they sit just above the ankle which is the intent. material is really nice too. nice and warm but not heavy. zippers on the pockets are nice and low profile. the waist lace is a good length over all and don't hang too low if untied. I have nothing negative to say about these joggers. in fact I purchased another pair in a different color I liked them so much. I cant really comment on how they do in the long run considering ive only worn them a handful of times but so far they seem great.
위로