메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Great Fit Value And Quality!

JeffreyCamara74525 2021.10.11 14:54 조회 수 : 1

h79vr9ogwudgyudk18gk.jpgcheap authentic football jerseys (mouse click the next webpage) I’m 5’7" 180 lbs and normally I buy a medium size for button down shirts and a large if it’s a pullover like this one. But I took advice and bought a medium. It fits just about perfectly and the fabric feels like silk against my skin. One thing that I experienced when I first wore it was when a slight breeze hit my back the shirt was so porous (if that’s the right word) that the wind felt like someone touching me! I got used to it quickly though

>The silver/gray color is great for me, the shirt seems well made and as you can imagine dries super fast. I haven’t tried it out in real hot weather (90 - 100+) but so far so good. My only complaint is that the neck is a bit tight... actually "tight" isn’t the right word. Let’s just say that I don’t like to feel anything around my neck with this type of shirt but I do and it bothers me a bit when I first put it on. It’s probably designed that way to cover as much skin area as possible for sun protection. It’s probably a me issue and nothing against the shirt
>So glad this works. Bought this from a lightning deal for a kayak and whale watching trip to hawaii. Most men shirts fit way too big and long for a Medium for my spouse. This one is not too tight and not too loose. It hangs comfortably and move well. Also, you never know how well a shirt can protect you under the sun until you actually try it! This one works and my spouse is really thankful for the protection. He did put on sunscreen first just in case. Also, even though we bought the shirt in Blac
>Looks good, feels good, effective and a good price.
위로