메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

Board

Avatar: The Last Airbender Live-action TV Series Finally Lands A Cast

ScotPtp6424983104 2021.11.09 08:20 조회 수 : 4

Netflix has announced the core cast of the live-action version of the series Avatar: The Last Airbender.

In September 2018 Netflix revealed that the animated show would be coming to screens as a live-action TV show.

Now, nearly three years later, the cast has been announced as fans continue to await a premiere date. 

Finally: Netflix has announced the core cast of the live-action version of the series Avatar: The Last Airbender

The streaming service added a simple post to Instagram Thursday with four photos of the newly cast actors.

'Yip yip! Meet the cast of Avatar: The Last Airbender live-action series!' read the caption. 

Although anime fans will have to wait longer for more information they can enjoy this new tidbit of an update, and get to know the show's new actors.  

New generation: Each of the new cast members shared the news on their personal Instagram pages

Gordon Cormier will play Aang. Kiawentiio will portray Katara. Ian Ousley will be Sokka, and Dallas Liu will star as Zuko.

Each of the new cast members shared the news on their personal Instagram pages. Ian Lousley wrote, 'I can NOT believe it but I've been cast as Sokka!!'

He added, 'I'm gonna be checked out for the rest of the day. just CHILLIN and sipping my cactus juice.' 

위로